LegacyGT.com

how many Spec B's for 2008?

You obviously have never met me before :rolleyes:

oh and....

TTIWWOP of your so called trophy wife.

never called her a "trophy" wife, but she is teh hotness. I'd actually like to meet you, so you could bow down and kiss deez nutz :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do!!! I do!!! I do!!!

How do you build a 600WHP STi and not know how to search?

Stack 40 Turbonators in the intake, and add NOS stickers. If you want 700WHP put on a ricer wing.

Not knowing how to search indicates laziness or severe mental retardation.

never called her a "trophy" wife, but she is teh hotness. I'd actually like to meet you, so you could bow down and kiss deez nutz :lol:

C'mon mister badass with the hot wife, huge cock and stacked bank account!

Let's see the wife!?!?!?!?! PM her to me even.....

All talk.

I don't bullshit. If she's hot, I'll admit to it.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I do!!! I do!!! I do!!!

How do you build a 600WHP STi and not know how to search?

searching resulted in no definitve answers. <----just like you were able to provide.

my sti has been the collaboration of many professionals. Axis Racing, Element Tuning, Andrewtech, TopSpeed, Gadiel/Georgie Performance, etc. I spend most of my days in a cold OR suite while guys like you are in front of a computer avering 14+ uselss posts per day.

I spend most of my days in a cold OR suite while guys like you are in front of a computer avering 14+ uselss posts per day.

You obviously don't know me :lol:

I spend my day travelling from high school to High school recruiting students for a college..... Not sitting in front of a computer.;)

pm'd

She's a beautiful women, I can not deny that.:cool:

I wouldn't run around saying she's better than anything I can get though...

you OBVIOUSLY have never seen me OR my lady friends.

There's a few members on here that can speak on my behalf.

Or do you need a PM?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Wow, Cvnty-est thread of all time.

I can vouch for BDII, he swept me right off my feet.

that makes sense now....i figured he was a butt pirate :lol:. just kidding guys! we need to move on to more interesting topics now that this thread is waaayyy off topic.

guy on the left is not me, but that is my ex, second picture girl on the left.

oh... and your lucky Photobucket is down..... I would def post up Claire. Those who have seen her will vouch.

^sexy girl. thanks for posting :)

SOA missed the boat back in 06 with SpecB.

07 was a improvment with 6 speed, but over all, It's nothing to write home about.

We still have one Production code reserved for the LGT, for the Mid Year release.

No Idea what it will be. Rumers have it, that it could be a LGT with a bit more power.

STi Legacy is not going to happen for 08 models, period. There might be somethinf similar but the whole STi tag will not be on the Legacy. Unless they change their simple minds for 2009.

:(

SOA missed the boat back in 06 with SpecB.

07 was a improvment with 6 speed, but over all, It's nothing to write home about.

We still have one Production code reserved for the LGT, for the Mid Year release.

No Idea what it will be. Rumers have it, that it could be a LGT with a bit more power.

STi Legacy is not going to happen for 08 models, period. There might be somethinf similar but the whole STi tag will not be on the Legacy. Unless they change their simple minds for 2009.

:(

Hmm, this is the first I've heard of them NOT bringing the "tuned by STI" for '08.

All indications up to this point, based on comments by people "in the know," were that the 8AZ code WOULD be the Legacy tuned by STI (and 8DZ would be an Outback STI), to be announced at SEMA and released spring of '08.

The horsepower bump is definitely good news, which seems to confirm the rumor of the ECU massage that was also to be announced at SEMA, but not getting the suspension bits of the STI model makes it less worthwhile.

On the other hand, why would they release a whole new Legacy model mid-year just for bumping the horsepower? That just doesn't make sense. They would be better served by bumping the Spec.B horsepower (to make it more desirable), and they wouldn't need a different model code for that.

The info just doesn't seem to match up. Having a new model code indicates something different enough to warrant a whole new code. I sure hope they haven't decided to give us a diesel instead of the "tuned by STI"...

Unless we're just talking semantics here. Taken literally, you said "STI Legacy is not going to happen for '08 models." To a detail-oriented person like me, I could easily interpret that as meaning, "No Legacy STI, but only a Legacy 'tuned by STI'." In my mind, there's a big difference between the two.

I could understand them holding off 'til '09 for the "tuned by STI," but then what fills that mid-year '08 slot? And, if it's something other than the LSTI that fills that slot, they would have to designate a different slot for a future LSTI.

One more thought on this: The codes mentioned were 8AZ and 8DZ, '8' for 2008 model year, 'A' for Legacy, 'D' for Outback, and, finally, 'Z' for top of the line. It's the last letter in the alphabet, and the current models seem to run in order of hierarchy from entry level to top of the line, pinning the 'Z' as the pinnacle.

If they use the 'Z' for something other than the LSTI, then they have nowhere to put the LSTI.

Archived