LegacyGT.com

Where are the Subies in FL???

NHLEG

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd
Around there you will see 1 LGT for every......

4 Ferrari's

10 Porsche's

3 Lamborgini's

8 Bentley's

It's true, it was insane! Either seedy areas, or super rich with nothing in between

;)

I'll never forget heading to this years Scooby Challenge.Coolblue right behind me already 12-15 over the limit & having LEO & Magic pass by like we were sitting still.......

I'll just say this.......a 99-00 Camaro SS had a pretty severe engine failure trying to keep up. I know of 1LGT & 1 C32 that were coated with oil

Rockonbaby

:lol::lol::lol:

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I was in Ft. Lauderdale two weeks ago for a week and saw 2 subarus. Neither of which was a Legacy

One of the many reasons I love the LGT...very unique here in FL....there are a few in Jacksonville....Joe, Carl, Big Ant, Obie, Manish and a few others....we keep in real in No. FL....

Rehab is for quitters.

;)

I'll never forget heading to this years Scooby Challenge.Coolblue right behind me already 12-15 over the limit & having LEO & Magic pass by like we were sitting still.......

I'll just say this.......a 99-00 Camaro SS had a pretty severe engine failure trying to keep up. I know of 1LGT & 1 C32 that were coated with oil

Rockonbaby

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, it made me fastAr as the body had less risistant to friction. :p

Jeff we need another trip like that!1!

Until FHP got ya....they're out for blood.

no, i'm just kidding. i have enough tickets and an at fault accident on my driving record. :( 2 yrs in Jan, so i need one more of clean driving history to get those off and my insurance down! I try to only speed like a crazy person at the track where it's legal. ;)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Thats around where I live. I am in Palm Beach Gardens though. The only other time I saw an LGT out was in Boca where I work.

It's funny, I never really see the non-outback wagons around but there's almost my twin living 7 streets from me on the very east end of 45th street, same color, wagon, roof rack, I'm just not a GT he is. He's selling a turbo beetle though, I think he's learned a valuble lesson :)

well, we'll be heading to Orlando and Miami next Nov. doing a Universal Studios Trip. what else (not Disney World) is there in Orlando area??? or surrounding areas?

Sea World is right there near the rest of the parks... There's Kennedy Space Center in Titusville/Cocoa Beach about an Hours Drive east from Orlando. There's also a lot of the usual tourist stuff, Ripley's, Shops, Dinner show's like Medievil Times. There's a place called Gatorland in orlando with lots of alligators.. you can even have your picture taken on top of a live one.

There's Busch Gardens in Tampa ( about an hour and a half west of Orlando). Historical Mount Dora Florida, about 30mi east of Orlando has a lot of nice shops and a beautiful lake.... You can rent Segway's there and tour the city, the tours an hour long with a break at the half hour mark. (Contact Louis at Segway of Central Fl. for reservations 352-383-9900 tell him Max Parker sent you)

There is a Visitors Center on International Drive near Wonderworks (Can't miss that it's an upside down building, wonder works not the visitors center), they have coupons for parks and other tourist stuff including food. Speaking of food, if you like Lobster, don't miss Boston Lobster Feast at 8731 International Dr. Orlando. Steak, Try Charley's Steak House 8255 International Dr. rated as one of the Top Ten Steak houses.. though their prices are about average $30 They do a very good steak... If you wan't the best Steak try Ruth's Chris Steak House is about the best around but be prepared to pay $50 or more per person plus gratuity and the dining is Casual Elegance.

There is so much to see and do it's hard to list it all here.

You can PM me and give me your mailing address and My wife and I will put together a package of flyers and brochures from orlando and the surrounding areas... Let us know the kinds of things your interested in doing, IE: theme parks, museums, shows etc. and we'll send you stuff tailored to those interests.

Happy Holidays,

stedler:cool:

Archived