LegacyGT.com

Where are the Subies in FL???

NHLEG

wow! that would be awesome! wouldn't mind talking some of the FL folks into a little meet while we're there. and you said Lobster??? I LOVE lobster! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/Canada%20Trip%202006/CIMG0817.jpg

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us know!

Kennedy Space Center is half hour from my house and i'm in East Orlando (Behind UCF)

I'm also, half hour from all the parks attractions.

Wednesdays we have a weekly meet that I can give you directions to but there is a long ass thread on NASIOC and I just started one here in the South East forums.

well, we'll be there first week of Nov 08. Mon-Thurs and drive back to Miami Thurs afternoon/eve. Stay in Miami Thurs-Fri and fly back on Sat morn. Not a long trip, but hard to leave my stores for too long.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I am in South/East Florida. I have never seen another '08 LGT in my area. In fact, the only time I saw any year LGT's were at the Subie event at the Palm beach Subaru a few moths ago. I guess I'm the only LGT to rep Palm Beach County.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not :) check out the east end of 45th street

:spin:

I was unaware of this. Then again, I don't really go towards 45th street too often. What kinda Leggy do you have?

A blue wagon, now with bronze rotas, it's the super rare non-turbo one :p but there's a blue wagon GT on 45th, I wonder it bothers him to see me drive around in his twin car

BTW your car looks great

i see a few legacys around tampa but no spec b

I saw an '06 Spec-B following a '07 STi in Riverview a few days ago...was kind of strange....I see Foresters, Outbacks and a few Impreza's around there but I think that was the first other LGT!

i was following an 07 wrx in riverview the other day it may have been me idk. its a blue wrx with gold prodrives and prodrive sticker on the side.

Might have been you...did you pull into the Hess at Big Bend Rd & 301?

Hey Opie--------I saw your old silver 2.5RS @ sojax yesterday......man it sure does look nice. Ver 5 everything (besides the motor)! Heard that you sold it like that....i like! Bill has been trying to buy it for some time now! Guy wont sell though!

Hey Opie--------I saw your old silver 2.5RS @ sojax yesterday......man it sure does look nice. Ver 5 everything (besides the motor)! Heard that you sold it like that....i like! Bill has been trying to buy it for some time now! Guy wont sell though!

Glad to hear that car is still in good shape running around...still kinda kick myself for getting rid of it! Tell Bill that if that car ever goes up for sale, he better give me first dibs to buy it back!

Archived