LegacyGT.com

wagon wuv

One of those weekends that the rear seats of the wagon are gonna be down for the whole time methinks.

First off was two race bikes and gear for a long ride this morning/early afternoon. Then the bikes came out, three folding tables and twenty plastic patio chairs in.

Tomorrow it's quikcrete and chainlink fencing.

Wagon wuv...:wub:

One of those weekends that the rear seats of the wagon are gonna be down for the whole time methinks.

First off was two race bikes and gear for a long ride this morning/early afternoon. Then the bikes came out, three folding tables and twenty plastic patio chairs in.

Tomorrow it's quikcrete and chainlink fencing.

Wagon wuv...:wub:

where'd you race?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

No racing yet. I'm about 40 pounds over my old race weight. Hills suck when you are carting around too much blubber.

how about downhill?:lol:.

I hear ya. hills suck no matter how much you weigh.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Downhill I kicked ass. Not much bigger in profile tucked in plus more weight and lots more leg muscle to crank the big gear than the folks I was riding with. Would catch and pass everybody. Only problem was there would be a hill waiting for me, and I gain less passing them downhill then they gain going up. Damn log. increase of aero drag as speed increases, a boo.

Still finding needles from the damn Christmas trees though, I'm impressed as to how well they can hide in the various nooks and crannies.

On the subject of nooks and crannies, have yet to get the woman back there. Hmmm...

Archived