LegacyGT.com

Will people stop making comments about the whole 'Spec B vs everyone else' comments?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God help us all if SOA actually gave us an STI Legacy! Then all you silly little girls could have a REAL cat fight! MEOW! :lol:

But who knows? Maybe that would force all of you LGT vs. Spec B death match scratch-and-biters to kiss and make up!:lol:

....the SRT-4...the F44SST33RESSTT eva!!!

finally someone said it. spec b alot < srt4 no matter what espeically lgt with srt4 swap FTW! :lol:

spec b sucks ass becuase it doesnt come in SWP. thats it. end of argument!

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I swear to god, some of the ppl on LGT.com are the most immature idiots ever. Frankly i'm sick to death of all the ball busting and trash talk and being made to feel like some pariah by ppl who hate me based on the car i drove. If i wanted to surround myself with this idiocy than i would have remained a wrx owner. I kind of figured that stepping up to an LGT that the company i keep would be slightly more grown up as well, but obviously there are too many ppl on these boards who seem to have not enough important things in their life that they have to define their self worth by what they drive.

wait wait wait....

Is it more immature to make juvenile comments, or is it more immature for an adult to get upset enough to post a thread about juvenile comments?

:spin:

oh.. and no one hates you.:wub:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

....the SRT-4...the F44SST33RESSTT eva!!!

You cream your pants for a...... NEON?????

Gee sorry, I haven't needed to use Clearasil in quite a few years!:lol:

Like I said before.... Make mine a GT3!!! :D

are you serious...i mean you think I am serious...maybe you are just a little too gullible...oh and by the way, bud...I don't think I have had to use Clearisil in while either

are you serious...i mean you think I am serious...maybe you are just a little too gullible...oh and by the way, bud...I don't think I have had to use Clearisil in while either

Just yankin yer chain hombre!

But hey, if you secretly hanker for a HOT NEON, well I guess it's a free country, or so they keep telling us! Go for the GOLD!

I was under the impression that any freedom lovin REAL MAN's car in Texas had to have a big block V8 and a live rear axle. Just like God intended it to be dammit!

Just yankin yer chain hombre!

But hey, if you secretly hanker for a HOT NEON, well I guess it's a free country, or so they keep telling us! Go for the GOLD!

I was under the impression that any freedom lovin REAL MAN's car in Texas had to have a big block V8 and a live rear axle. Just like God intended it to be dammit!

:lol:..On noes..I am no true Texan..I am just fortunate:rolleyes: to be stationed at Ft. Bliss... Actually, my first car was a Plymouth Neon, I didn't loose any sleep at all when it was stolen..

If I had known that the Spec B had memory buttons for the power seats prior to getting my LGT I would have opted for the Spec B.

I like the different suspension of the Spec B, but without being able to test drive it I had no way of knowing if it'd be worth the extra money.

Instead I'm going end up shelling out the extra money on a 3rd party new suspension anyway because the thing handles like a boat compared to similar vehicles.

People with Spec Bs - feel free to brag about your vehicles. It's your right, just as it's my right to brag about my AWD traction to my coworker who drives a TSX.

I think a lot of people here are pretty young and don't have all that much to worry about except what kind of cool stuff they have (or DON'T have).

Get a wife, some kids and a mortgage and see how your priorities change then, kiddies! :spin:

These pissing contests are really pretty juvenile. It should be good enough to enjoy our cars without some nimrod trying to find something wrong with that.

:whore::whore::whore::whore::whore::whore:

All you need to do is ignore the fvcktards that are making the comments via your control panel.

Heights changed his name to BDII and if he keeps it up he's going on my ignore list for some of the most idiotic comments.... EVAR! (and i'm talking in general).

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

God help us all if SOA actually gave us an STI Legacy! Then all you silly little girls could have a REAL cat fight! MEOW! :lol:

But who knows? Maybe that would force all of you LGT vs. Spec B death match scratch-and-biters to kiss and make up!:lol:

If they do ever give us a real STI Legacy, I'll be at the dealer with my down-payment in hand.

Sure, there will be discussions about whether it's worth the cost, and it may or may not be (just like the Spec.B), but it's what I want, so it's what I'm gonna get. For those that don't think the Spec.B is worth the cost, don't get it. For those that don't think the "tuned by STI" is worth the cost, don't get it. Just don't criticize others for buying what they wanted.

Right now my GT is faster than any non-modded GT or Spec.B, I feel it drives better (enhanced by a Kartboy short-throw shifter, lowered with Tein springs, no cats, nice 18" wheels, Cobb AccessPort, and soon to have a Megan Racing CBE) but I've still only got a non-limited GT - cloth seats, no sunroof, etc. It would be a major operation to transplant a 6MT into mine, or transplant the brick-red seats (if I wanted them), or install a sunroof, so my next purchase will be a model that includes those difficult-to-add options that I want.

I like the options included in the Spec.B, and I like what I've heard and seen about the options included in the rumored "tuned by STI". I also really like the idea of having a turbo H6 in a real Legacy STI (not that we'll ever get one, but a guy can hope). If they offer one, I'll buy it, whether others think it's worth it or not. But that's my choice. You peeps will just be jealous... :lol::spin:

Archived