LegacyGT.com

Counterclockwise Fmic in Santa Barbara

j255c

All our kits come standard with T-Clamps, BOV adapter, coolant bottle, there is nothing extra to buy to make it fit the LGT. The fog lights aren't touched with this design. The tubing is aluminum, and it is nearly THREE feet shorter than the competitions. WBR500whp fmic spools faster than a Helix TMIC, (according to owners) and will easily handle 500whp.

DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?

almost makes me want to pull off my perrin :D

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm legal now, vendor status anyway.

The WBR500whp fmic for LGT's 05-07, that's right 07's TOO.......

Is on the market.

Availible August 1st 2007.

Their are only 10 availible in this first set.

list price is $1195.00

First 10 kits are on sale now for $1095.00 for delievery on August 1st.

Also Group buy price is $995.00

This price is good when ten people have signed up. When 10 people sign up, then 10 people pay up, then 10 fmic ship.

I can't post in the vendors area until the management sets me free.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/wbrperformance/08%20%20install/DSCN0041fixed.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/wbrperformance/08%20%20install/DSCN0012.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/wbrperformance/08%20%20install/DSCN0010.jpg

No mention of the bumper beam if that is included?

Also it sounds like you have to relocate your coolant bottle if you are including one, is that correct and how difficult is that and where are you putting it?

Could be a lot of modification to the car to use this unit for the end user....

All our kits come standard with T-Clamps, BOV adapter, coolant bottle, bumper beam, there is nothing extra to buy to make it fit the LGT. The fog lights aren't touched with this design. The tubing is aluminum, and it is nearly THREE feet shorter than the competitions. WBR500whp fmic spools faster than a Helix TMIC, (according to owners) and will easily handle 500whp.

This kit takes no more work than the other fmic. Only it's more efficient, and costs less.

it certainly looks easier to do than the brand i have :D... especially in the vain attempt to trim and save the drivers fog light (which is stated as doable in the latest installation revision)

What's out there?

How long is the tubing-----lag

How many cu. in. is the core---cooling capacity

WHAT comes out of your pocket---money for rent

Our kit isn't for everybody, it's just another option.

WBR

No mention of the bumper beam if that is included?

Also it sounds like you have to relocate your coolant bottle if you are including one, is that correct and how difficult is that and where are you putting it?

Could be a lot of modification to the car to use this unit for the end user....

I like your title, the intercooler, your not bias are you?

All our kits come standard with T-Clamps, BOV adapter, coolant bottle, bumper beam, there is nothing extra to buy to make it fit the LGT. The fog lights aren't touched with this design. The tubing is aluminum, and it is nearly THREE feet shorter than the competitions. WBR500whp fmic spools faster than a Helix TMIC, (according to owners) and will easily handle 500whp.

you had me at "all our kits.....", you had me at "all our kits...." :lol:

Honestly, this paragraph, that it is CCW and his revealed group buy makes it a no brainer for me. Plus peoples endorsement of WBRs quality and reputation on other endeavors bolsters my decision to go with this piece.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

What aftermarket intakes work with this setup? AEM? Perrin? AVO? I have an AEM CAI, and was wondering if a new intake is needed.

Any CAI like Mikes, will work.

well, mine is custom :D. 3" care of Harman Motive, bent to fit past my perrin.

From the looks of it, the others should work with the WBR, sans heatshield (or possibly w/modified heatshields).

I could not get my k&n to work on my perrin for the LIFE of me that night.

well, mine is custom :D. 3" care of Harman Motive, bent to fit past my perrin.

From the looks of it, the others should work with the WBR, sans heatshield (or possibly w/modified heatshields).

I could not get my k&n to work on my perrin for the LIFE of me that night.

The AEM filter element goes down into the "well" area. I assume it will not work with this kit. Oh well. Maybe I can find a buyer for it. It only has like 2K of use.

well, the k&N didn't go as deep into the well as the AEM does, but the piping could not be bent out of the way of my perrin kit. the WBR piping looks a lot more accommodating in how it bends up near the abs controller/upper radiator resevoir tank.... You might need to twist the AEM a touch, but it might just work.

I have never seen an AEM up close tho, maybe you could snag a pic?

And if you do sell it, i'm sure someone would snag it.

Mike

well, the k&N didn't go as deep into the well as the AEM does, but the piping could not be bent out of the way of my perrin kit. the WBR piping looks a lot more accommodating in how it bends up near the abs controller/upper radiator resevoir tank.... You might need to twist the AEM a touch, but it might just work.

I have never seen an AEM up close tho, maybe you could snag a pic?

And if you do sell it, i'm sure someone would snag it.

Mike

Don't sell it yet. It will probably work.

WBR

when i install mine i will be using a K&N Typhoon so ill let u know if it fits :).

I believe the K&N will work, but you'll have to cut the top of the heat shield some.:)

Archived