LegacyGT.com

Counterclockwise Fmic in Santa Barbara

j255c

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The core comes polished aluminum or painted Black. It will come standard in the stock location, with the WRX style $35.00 extra.

Very cool on the black IC!

Very fair on the WRX style price!

Sweet!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

any clearance issues with a 5eat tranny lines?

I have not seen a 5eat LGT yet. Our tubing goes infront of the timming covers, and over the top of the block. There are no issues with STI 5eat.

ANYONE know the answer to this?:spin:

WBR

What BOV is required?

Is a CAI required, or does this work with the sotck air box?

Stock BOV is fine.

WBR ram pod is $150.00 with kit purchase.

WBR CAI is $199.00 with kit purchase.

stock air box has to be removed.;)

WBR

Perrin clears the 5eat tranny lines.... and can be modified to keep the fogs... i'm still single fog at the moment.

That said, depending on how the WBR piping goes, it may be a slight issue.

PS. WBR, thanks for bringing another option to the market for us.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Perrin clears the 5eat tranny lines.... and can be modified to keep the fogs... i'm still single fog at the moment.

That said, depending on how the WBR piping goes, it may be a slight issue.

PS. WBR, thanks for bringing another option to the market for us.

Mike

Thanks guys,

Our kit is on Gary's car now, no problem with the fogs what so ever. We are still waiting on the machinist to finish the turbo flanges.:confused: The tubing looks SICK.;)

PS Could a moderator tell me how to become a vendor here? I haven't been able to figurer that out.

WBR

OK everyone the Perrin unit does clear the tranny lines but is def. not a good fit until you get the silicone hose replacement. That also allows for the drivers side fog to be installed :):)

Another issue with the Perrin is not being able to use the stock coolant overflow tank.You have to use there overflow tank. It's location is on the passenger side of the engine compartment. With that location the stock cold air scoop cannot be used:(:(

I would also suggest your kit come standard with T-bolt clamps as anything over 20psi really gives the standard clamps fits.....

Hope this helps

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

With a perrin kit:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/michaelyan/IMG_1658.jpg

that's a custom intake, but you can tell i have extra piping (weak) and resorted to heat wrapping both the turbo with a blanket and thermal barrier tape for my cold side piping.

A WBR style (or avo style for that matter) is more efficient... how much more, I dunno? But it is nice seeing more options now than when i did mine.

Mike

yeah, turbo blanket too... lemme grab that pic

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/michaelyan/IMG_1659.jpg

it feels better in traffic and stop and go driving... so butt-dyno approves. I'm dyno'ing her again in a week, so if i end up close to the same numbers (and it is hotter this time), i guess it helped some :). But we'll see.

reasonably cheap mod tho... 2 rolls thermotec thermal tape stuff, ~$13 each, Turbo blanket was $38.

it feels better in traffic and stop and go driving... so butt-dyno approves. I'm dyno'ing her again in a week, so if i end up close to the same numbers (and it is hotter this time), i guess it helped some :). But we'll see.

reasonably cheap mod tho... 2 rolls thermotec thermal tape stuff, ~$13 each, Turbo blanket was $38.

Right - on

Nice Pics.

You LGT guys are going to really like the WBR500whp fmic.;)

Great job on your set up. You did GOOD. If you get a chance, get on more roll of thermo tape , and wrap from the point where you have pipe comming from the turbo , and the intake piping that goes into the throttle body, That would be helpful for ya. Nice work

WBR

OK everyone the Perrin unit does clear the tranny lines but is def. not a good fit until you get the silicone hose replacement. That also allows for the drivers side fog to be installed :):)

Another issue with the Perrin is not being able to use the stock coolant overflow tank.You have to use there overflow tank. It's location is on the passenger side of the engine compartment. With that location the stock cold air scoop cannot be used:(:(

I would also suggest your kit come standard with T-bolt clamps as anything over 20psi really gives the standard clamps fits.....

Hope this helps

All our kits come standard with T-Clamps, BOV adapter, coolant bottle, bumper beam, there is nothing extra to buy to make it fit the LGT. The fog lights aren't touched with this design. The tubing is aluminum, and it is nearly THREE feet shorter than the competitions. WBR500whp fmic spools faster than a Helix TMIC, (according to owners) and will easily handle 500whp.

DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?

Archived