LegacyGT.com

local installer for UP/DP install, how much $ for labor?

subyroo

I will help you learn to do it, all you need to do is pay for the lift time down here in the Springs... ($3 an hour)

Lift time? So you guys have places that will rent you a garage and lift for $3 per hour? If so...that is the deal!!!

Shoot I would bring beer and make a day of it!!

Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, do UP & DP at the same time and save yourself some time. Air tools should make the job easier.

+1 on the flex UP.

My main man TSi+WRX has properly schooled me on the DP/UP combo...thanks.

I hear, for multiple reasons, the Flex UP is 100% the way to go. What are you using for UP and DP?

Rehab is for quitters.

What are you using for UP and DP?

I am using a STI UP and Perrin 2 piece DP, looking forward to getting this done:spin: I have heard the change from Stage I to Stage II is an even bigger jump than stock to Stage I!

I need to get my car looked at before I start adding all the Performance stuff on, I believe my ring Diff gears are not adjusted properly. So I will be taking it in to have this looked at before my Up and DP.

Shouldn't be too long though!

I hear, for multiple reasons, the Flex UP is 100% the way to go. What are you using for UP and DP?

I got a Megan UP. STI OEM UP or Bosal (they make the OEM STI pipes) are also good. They should be all around $100.

that was probably me, I think it was early thursday evening?

Yeah, that sounds about right. You're still going to do it yourself though?

Lift time? So you guys have places that will rent you a garage and lift for $3 per hour? If so...that is the deal!!!

Shoot I would bring beer and make a day of it!!

This is on the Air Force Academy, at the auto hobby shop. You have to have a military man there to get access (Praedet), then it's great! They have almost any tool you could want! No brewski is allowed though. :(

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Yeah, that sounds about right. You're still going to do it yourself though?

It is really going to depend on how much time I have coming up, I would like to get these in and get a tune ASAP. If I cant set some time aside I may just take it in and have Jayson do it. If I can find the time I would like to do it myself, with praedet's assistance of course

Hey man I have some bilsteins in the garage and GT pinks hopefully soon, Just called Rallispec and they are expecting my springs possibly on Friday :spin:maybe I could kill two birds with one lift:icon_bigg

I would love to get down on this also when I have the money for accessport. I already have a perrin catless down pipe and aerospeed up pipe just chilling in my basement but I don't want to install those parts with out accessport, don't want the codes showing up. Either way I'm down to come down and help out if I can fit it into my schedule when you guys thinking about putting this together?

hopefully I get my car worked on soon:confused: I want to get my differential fixed so I dont go in there with all the power adders and get the warrenty speech from the dealer. I am waiting on a loaner from the dealer.

Archived