LegacyGT.com

Remember Sir Mix-A-Lot?

NSFW

He was a rapper from Seattle who had a few hits around 1990 or so.

Anyway, I just saw a van on the road today (in Seattle) with "Sir Fix-A-Lot" decals on the sides and rear. It was a handyman's work vehicle. Awesome. :)

The rapper seemed to have a good sense of humor, so I'm sure he would approve.

Sir Mix Alot. Yeah I hear baby got back every day that I work at the local Picnic park. Along with the Cha Cha slide, Electric Slide, and Macarena. One of these days I am going to just stab myself with a plastic fork or stick my head the deep fryers Im so sick of hearing them.

Sir Mix Alot. Yeah I hear baby got back every day that I work at the local Picnic park. Along with the Cha Cha slide, Electric Slide, and Macarena. One of these days I am going to just stab myself with a plastic fork or stick my head the deep fryers Im so sick of hearing them.

I hear you there...my wife and I went on a cruise about 2 years ago....the name of the ship was the 'Celebration'...needless to say that song was played over and over and over again....along w/ the Cha Cha slide...which I had never heard of...I wnat to punch the radio every time I hear it. ( No I do not listen to those stations but my 7 year old does)

Rehab is for quitters.

He was a rapper from Seattle who had a few hits around 1990 or so.

Anyway, I just saw a van on the road today (in Seattle) with "Sir Fix-A-Lot" decals on the sides and rear. It was a handyman's work vehicle. Awesome. :)

The rapper seemed to have a good sense of humor, so I'm sure he would approve.

Now if they were really on the ball they would use '69 Electra 225's for work vehicles...."My Hooptie".

It is still ugly.

Archived