LegacyGT.com

named your car?

I was going to say no name, but then I got to think about the last two trucks I owned. A 78 Deep red stepside chev that could pass anything except a gas station. It was called "Old Red"

My last truck was a 03 Dakota that in the last year of ownership it was fondly named POS. We almost had to get it euthanized, but someone adopted it instead (poor bastards)

I really hope my Wagon does not get named, I usually dont name cars for my fondness of them.

My old b16a 90 EX Sedan was Pearl

My 02 WRX was Asha

My 07 Spec.B is the first non-female named car I've had, due to the nav system, which has a really annoying female voice. Why couldn't they give us a nice, sexy Brit accent on the female voice?

In any case, the Spec.B was dubbed Alfred...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived