LegacyGT.com

Polk DB650's for $56.99 shipped from Cardomain.com

KOTJMF

Link. Looks like they are on closeout. I wish I hadn't ordered two pairs of the 651s from Crutchfield on Monday. Oh well, at least mine should be here today.

For those who are unfamiliar with these speakers, they are supposedly good replacements for the stock speakers in '05+ LGTs.

Is that $56.99 price for a pair? I'm on their site and don't see any reference to a pair.

Link. Looks like they are on closeout. I wish I hadn't ordered two pairs of the 651s from Crutchfield on Monday. Oh well, at least mine should be here today.

For those who are unfamiliar with these speakers, they are supposedly good replacements for the stock speakers in '05+ LGTs.

Dunno, I am 99.999% sure that is for a pair. I just got some polk speakers from Crutchfield and they were in sealed boxes as pairs only. Some of the guys in this thread ordered these speakers from cardomain, you can PM them and ask.

Not exactly. They fit, but will require some brackets. Crutchfield gave me some shitty brackets that fit with some modification and drilling one new screw hole. Dunno if cardomain provides the stuff you will need to mount them. There's a guy on this forum who actually cut the stock speakers completely out of the stock mounting brackets and reused them, so that may be an option.

• 2 weeks later...
Per the other thread on this topic Crutchfield has them for $59.99/pair on closeout, free shipping on 2 pairs, and they include all mounting H/W FWIW. I originally ordered the db651s's, then switched to these. Odd that the standard version of the old model fits our car but you have to use the shallow version of the new model.

Archived