LegacyGT.com

What to get for vanity plates.... check out my ideas, offer yours

VaBeachSubie

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I am leaning toward that one.... I do like GOTBST, but I think if you don't know this thing has a turbo you might be like: WTF does that say? On the other hand BXRPWR might make the coppers look twice at me... decisions decisions!!

So I'm between GOTBST and BXRPWR now. Not sure which to go with. Gonna order this week though. I worry about BXRPWR and the cops, one more thing to make them wanna pull me over when they're riding behind me. Putting PWR on a 'below the radar' car kinda takes away from the 'below the radar' effect.

Reviving an old thread....

Wanted to get everyone's opinion on a license idea I had for my new wagon. I don't know if it's cool, but for those of us who could decipher it, maybe.......

RAR 5MT

On a 2005 LGT Limited Wagon 5spd

Guest Gitster
Reviving an old thread....

Wanted to get everyone's opinion on a license idea I had for my new wagon. I don't know if it's cool, but for those of us who could decipher it, maybe.......

RAR 5MT

On a 2005 LGT Limited Wagon 5spd

:lol::lol:

Not bad. I kinda like it.

Im still partial to A$$man.

I don't think Oregon will let me have that, and I am wondering if that plate is extremely wise to have unless you really are a proctologist, or play for the other team. Hey Gitster, WTF?!?! You got rid of that super funny picture of that dude with the glasses!!

please do... possibly the best post for my situation! i want critiques of my ideas and any new ideas you guys have! Especially seeing as how my front plate either blew off on the highway (or someone stole my smoked cover...) and now i REALLY need new plates!!!

Thanks guys.... keep it coming!

Guest Gitster
[bill S. Preston and Ted Logan meet themselves] Ted Logan: OK wait. If you guys are really us, what number are we thinking of? Bill S. Preston, Ted Logan: 69 dudes! Bill S. Preston, Ted Logan: Whoa! [Quadruple air guitar solo]

Archived