LegacyGT.com

What to get for vanity plates.... check out my ideas, offer yours

VaBeachSubie

It probably depends on the state. In MASS we can't put a "-" a "&" or any symbols for that matter. No numbers before letters, dumb rules like that. While next door in New Hampshire you can put whatever you want wherever you want. I guess that's why they're the "Live Free or Die" state!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lemme try to revive this thread...

Here's mine... GOT BOOST?

Since then have added Rommel's trunk lip spoiler too (FREE PLUG)...

Check the partial debadging on the '08 too... had to leave the 2.5GT though so those 95 Mustangs would know they got beat by a car with 1/2 the displacement! :lol:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/chrisgemail/gotbst.jpg

:: blocks Superhawk :: :lol:

No seriously, how do u know that's true. Are you a cop and you write tickets for it, or you just heard it? I'm wondering the validity of this. Other than that I can care less. I know 80% of the police in the towns around me anyhow, half of them worked for my family at some point!

Actually anything covering the plate is illegal, even if it's clear or just a frame. You aren't even supposed to have a trailer ball blocking it. Maybe :cool:

Pretty sure that's true, although cops could care less if it's just a frame that doesn't obstruct anything.

I for one don't want to do anything that makes my plate easier to remember. Get a bumper sticker, it's cheaper. :)

Yeah, I don't really do much stupid stuff when driving, so it doesn't really matter to me that much. It's not like it's my getaway car or anything. ;)

The most you'll catch me doing is a little weaving through morning traffic, responsibly of course. :)

Yeah, I don't really do much stupid stuff when driving, so it doesn't really matter to me that much. It's not like it's my getaway car or anything. ;)

The most you'll catch me doing is a little weaving through morning traffic, responsibly of course. :)

agreed. same here

license plate covers and borders (frames) are illegal....borders aren't enforced unless ur being a total dick on the road and at that point, the cop who pulls u over will write you for everything in G-d's country...

and no, not a cop nor ever want to be one

Archived