LegacyGT.com

I'm officially a New Englander!

edmundu

This morning I closed on my new home in Northboro, MA:) So now I have to wait til Tuesday for my movers to bring my stuff, to start with settling in. Afterwards, I will look forward to meeting some of the locals...

Cheers for now, the cable/internet guy just left, so I was able to post this:lol:

Even though you don't own a DSM get to know this group... http://newengdsm.org/forums/

One of the best group of car enthusiasts you will find around. They meet monthly and a lot of them race up at NED regularly. The core group are 30+ year old IT people, engineers, professors, etc. Several of them have DSMs running in the 10s. A lot of them are in the 11s.

Needless to say, there are some gifted tuners in the bunch, but also some welders, and mechanics. Overall, a great source for all things automotive.

This morning I closed on my new home in Northboro, MA:) So now I have to wait til Tuesday for my movers to bring my stuff, to start with settling in. Afterwards, I will look forward to meeting some of the locals...

Cheers for now, the cable/internet guy just left, so I was able to post this:lol:

Wow, you don't waste any time. The day of the closing and you've already had the cable guy out:lol:.

Good to have you around.

Guest Gitster

I think So Cal is the most overrated part of the country, too many Bro Dudes out there. The weathers so nice you take it for granted, not us, we know when we got a good thing going.

Plus I dont think he asked for opinions, he was just informing us on his move.

;)

HUFFF, Hruuff , huff. You can't really be a New Englander unless you came to Massachusetts in the early 1700's. After the "help" (Puritans on the Mayflower)opened up the summer house for you!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome

And as the saying goes, As Massachusetts goes, so Goes the District of Columbia (After Ronald Raygun):cool:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

I think So Cal is the most overrated part of the country, too many Bro Dudes out there. The weathers so nice you take it for granted, not us, we know when we got a good thing going.

Plus I dont think he asked for opinions, he was just informing us on his move.

;)

Very well said, I was just thinking to myself that if you're from socal then why are you gonna monitor a new england forum to chime in on random posts??

Guest Gitster
Very well said, I was just thinking to myself that if you're from socal then why are you gonna monitor a new england forum to chime in on random posts??

Hehe, I was also just giving it to teh n00b, cause we all get it, then we all give it.

Sorry for the jack.

Thanks for the welcome, and I look forward to the next meet.

Welcome to the area!

Maybe you'd be interested in this meet coming up...?

So Cal is much nicer

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's a good one! :lol:

I spent a few weeks in various SoCal areas over numerous visits...let's just say it's not for me.

BTW, not sure if you realized this yet but if your exhaust is louder than stock you are going to get plenty of tickets. And you WILL be paying for it for a long time because it will also cause your insurance rates to go up.

Guest Gitster
BTW, not sure if you realized this yet but if your exhaust is louder than stock you are going to get plenty of tickets. And you WILL be paying for it for a long time because it will also cause your insurance rates to go up.

Wait, are you in Philly??

Have you lived in Northboro MA ??

Hes only moving from New Jersey, not from Kansas :confused:

Well, welcome.

I think, you brought the Yankee tarnish with you given the results of this weekend's series.

Next non-contentious issue will be to ask which Subie dealer to use for service (duck when you ask this question).

Next, is my "new" favorite Northboro restuarant (duck on this one too).

Yama Zukura

508-393-4187

Web: http://www.yamazakurasushi.com

Address:

369 West Main Street

Northborough, MA

Categories: Japanese Sushi Thai

Archived