• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I've seen your car in snellville. Lol

Love the wheels but I just ordered some :/

LOL ... second time i have been spotted by some on this forum. SMH ... in Snellville it was definitely me ... What did you order? What are you doing with the wheels you are rolling on now?

Oh snap! C&O ... well of course that is assuming i can drag myself out of bed and drive that far so early in the morning LOL!

I haven't been in a while ... took the family last time some months ago.

Do it! I've been deprived of fellow legacy friends in a while! You'd think working at Subaru I wouldn't be but the LGT's are few and far between.

LOL ... second time i have been spotted by some on this forum. SMH ... in Snellville it was definitely me ... What did you order? What are you doing with the wheels you are rolling on now?

I ordered some jnc 010 lol and idk yet I wish your wheels would fit my obxt. Hmmm good question idk yet. Probably keeping them or selling them.

We shall all meet up before c&o!!!

I want to lower mine. Oh and that tint job turned out nice your guy Antonio did a great job. Ill have to post pics.

Good deal. Yeah I'm debating going lower on mine too. I do enjoy the sleeper vibe though. Anthony does great work, glad you like it!