LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

Ben, I forgot to get the contact for your tint guy. Where is he located?

His name is anthony and I think he works for Llumar, I'll try to get the info from work and upload it to here tomorrow. He did a 15% tint on mine w/ ceramic and a lifetime warranty against bubbling, fading, or just looking crappy.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His name is anthony and I think he works for Llumar, I'll try to get the info from work and upload it to here tomorrow. He did a 15% tint on mine w/ ceramic and a lifetime warranty against bubbling, fading, or just looking crappy.

Thanks man! I appreciate it

Guys who need tint done, Anthony works with Llumar tint which I can attest to is some great stuff. He's a wonderful guy and does killer work. His info:

Metropolitan tinting inc.

Anthony baldino

770-753-2697 or (770) 825-1404

Recommended by Subaru of Kennesaw

• 4 weeks later...
Guys who need tint done, Anthony works with Llumar tint which I can attest to is some great stuff. He's a wonderful guy and does killer work. His info:

Metropolitan tinting inc.

Anthony baldino

770-753-2697 or (770) 825-1404

Recommended by Subaru of Kennesaw

Ben, I went to Anthony. He did an nice job on my subie, thanks again for the connect. I should be able to make it out Thursday possibly if not when ever we all meet.

I need to track down those 2 and see who has their factory mufflers just laying around :lol:

I am one of them. Haven't swapped my catback as yet. It is coming though ;)

I'll let you know when I do.

I'm in the ATL area, do I count? Lol. Driving to midtown during the week for work on 75, come find me! I've embarrassed tons of mazdaspeed 3s during my commute. :)

Was that you i saw on Barrett yesterday? I had just left Subaru for service.

I am one of them. Haven't swapped my catback as yet. It is coming though ;)

I'll let you know when I do.

Awesome! I just can't stand the slightly off-color blank Subaru puts where a second tip is supposed to be :rolleyes:

:lol:

Yeah that was prob me. A RBP LGT on the sti gold BBS. I work at Subaru of Kennesaw so you'll see me there a bit.

I know we met at the rays meet a while ago. I notice the golds on your subie. I think I've only seen one other on blue.