LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

Hey guys, What's going on?? I got a 2007 Legacy SpecB. Well its on the truck getting shipped from Illinois. Should be here in a few days. I live in Gwinnett County but Im always down for a good ride to a meet or cruise. Are there any good meets or curise coming up??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do any of you go to the biweekly meets I see on wrxatlanta.com?

I will be coming down to Atl this weekend and I will be there until November 19th for training. I plan on attending the meet on tues and was hoping maybe there were some Legacy's in the area that go too :)

• 3 weeks later...
Well if your talking about a 07 specB all around Gwinnett county...its proably mine... HAHA...I just got mine about a month ago and its my daily driver till the spring and I get back on the bike. Where in ATL are you?

I'm in Gwinnett also ... i just got my car back up and running ... it was down for 3 months.

I've been out and about for the last two weeks. I only have been around Buckhead though. I am at half a tank at 66 miles with 12 mpg this sucks....lol.

12 mpg .... gosh ... I have been crying about my crappy gas mileage too. How much longer are you in the ATL ??

Im sure if your still in atlanta but there is a meet going on tonight at a club called Wild Bills its a bit of drive away from buckhead so im not sure if youd be down, but it seems like its gonna be a good meet.

Message me if you want more info.

I don't have my car ... I rarely ever do ... It spends more time in the shop than it does on the road.

Sounds like one of two things 1) You need a better mechanic OR 2) Your car has tons of problems. JK

Baru... its just a bunch of people who hang out at Wild Bills no real organizer or anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...