LegacyGT.com

This is soooo not a kill story

That is a great story. I have had the same scenerio where you want to demolish some kid's ego but your gut tells you not to. Good decision on your part. If they got hurt racing your just as liable.

I'm sure his girl was impressed! You shoulda asked her if she needed a ride home........in a REAL car.

Oh, and by the way, I'm 40 too.:mad: The rule is minus 20 then add 7. So, if she was 27 you would have been in like flint:lol: :lol:

I like your math!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

effin hi-jack/

this just reminded me...

This morning, on my way to the Dr's office, I was driving down this road ~40 MPH +/- , there is a car in front of me doing the same speed and about 5 lengths out. as we approach a cross-street, still about 50 yards out, I can see a ford fvcus sitting patiently at the stop sign. Just as the car in front of me approaches the cross-street, the idiot pulls out in front of her and does 25mph (in a 40 zone). the car in front of me screeches the brakes, and I hit the brakes hard, but no biggy. Then, I notice that the fvcus is tapping the brakes (clearly, just to be an ass) the car in front of me starts leaning on the horn, and I follow suit... we get to the next stop light, and I was like - fvck it! - I pulled into the left turn lane next to the fvcus at the red light and rolled down my window to a smirking middle-aged b1tch glaring into her rear-view mirror at the car behind her. I tapped the horn to get her attention, when she turned to me, I just saw red... I told her that if she tapped her brakes one more time I would pull her from the car and throw her into traffic (with associated expletives). I think she pooped. The light turned green and she pulled into the shoulder and let about two dozen cars pass her.

effin hi-jack/

this just reminded me...

This morning, on my way to the Dr's office, I was driving down this road ~40 MPH +/- , there is a car in front of me doing the same speed and about 5 lengths out. as we approach a cross-street, still about 50 yards out, I can see a ford fvcus sitting patiently at the stop sign. Just as the car in front of me approaches the cross-street, the idiot pulls out in front of her and does 25mph (in a 40 zone). the car in front of me screeches the brakes, and I hit the brakes hard, but no biggy. Then, I notice that the fvcus is tapping the brakes (clearly, just to be an ass) the car in front of me starts leaning on the horn, and I follow suit... we get to the next stop light, and I was like - fvck it! - I pulled into the left turn lane next to the fvcus at the red light and rolled down my window to a smirking middle-aged b1tch glaring into her rear-view mirror at the car behind her. I tapped the horn to get her attention, when she turned to me, I just saw red... I told her that if she tapped her brakes one more time I would pull her from the car and throw her into traffic (with associated expletives). I think she pooped. The light turned green and she pulled into the shoulder and let about two dozen cars pass her.

That's a good one. Stupid hag didn't even have the awareness to look more than one car behind her to see who else she was pissing off! LOL, that's great!

--

As for the kid in the Z... glad the cop was there.

Archived