LegacyGT.com

This is soooo not a kill story

So I'm driving down a fairly major, yet somewhat deserted hwy last night when some asshat in a early 90's 300Z comes flying out of an abandon gas station (almost t-boneing me as I go by at about 50mph). Keep in mind there was not another car in view in eaither direction. So I keep my cool (hard to image huh heights?) and keep driving. I watch said asshat come up behind me at a high rate of speed to where it looks as though he is going to rear end me (on a 4 lane hwy). At the last second he slams on the brakes and leans on his horn for no apparent reason. A few hundred feet later I stop in the right lane at a traffic light while asshat pulls on the the shoulder and motions for me to roll down my window. While mustering up all I could to keep from pulling him out of the car and inflicting bodily harm, I simply rolled down the window, looked over and asked asshat what he wanted.

To my amazement, he responded by saying sorry old man, I just wanted you to get that piece of shite out of my way so I wouldn't have to waste my time changing lanes.

My responce was as civil as possible...something to the effect of he should make sure of what he's up against so he doesn't get embarrassed in front of the young girl in the passenger seat. He gave me a royal EFF YOU!...the light turned green and he launched from the shoulder. Mustering up all of my super powers I let him go with launching myself and making him look really bad...oh and the fact that a local enforcement agent was sitting in a dark shopping center watching us helped my decision as well.

The chase was on...he was pulled over a mile or so down the road on the shoulder next to a traffic light. As I approached the light where he was pulled over, I nodded to the policemen...he responded with a simple "kids", and I had the benefit of laughing in my car for a good 30 seconds next to the asshat without a brain.

It was better than any kill I coulda had....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a dickhead. This was clearly a road rage, what's worse, totally unjustified. You should have pulled over and offer being witness in the court. The guy should lose his driving license.

Ugh hope I don't run into this guy I deffinately wouldn't have kept my composure if that happened to me and I'm in central jersey as well. I hope they throw the book at him in court for this incident.

Chick was a hottie, but as a 40 something she was way too young for me to look at. As far as his punishment Matt...I think the cop saw enough to do what needed to be done. It was weird though...like one of those situations where it was all I could do not to drag the little bastard out of his T-Tops and pummel him. I'm glad I didnt though, I'm sure he was written up for plenty.

I really don't understand how these effin kids think they can pull this shite. It's AMAZING!

Ugh hope I don't run into this guy I deffinately wouldn't have kept my composure if that happened to me and I'm in central jersey as well. I hope they throw the book at him in court for this incident.

Middletown, Port Monmouth Area...white 87-90 300Z. Looked stock but sounded like a hole in his muffler.

That is a great story. I have had the same scenerio where you want to demolish some kid's ego but your gut tells you not to. Good decision on your part. If they got hurt racing your just as liable.

I'm sure his girl was impressed! You shoulda asked her if she needed a ride home........in a REAL car.

Oh, and by the way, I'm 40 too.:mad: The rule is minus 20 then add 7. So, if she was 27 you would have been in like flint:lol: :lol:

Archived