LegacyGT.com

Bbs Ch

fressshhh

[quote name='Patagonian GT']So, a 235 tire will be fine with that size wheel and offset, or is it the width and offset that make it a tight fit? Does BBS offer another color than silver (like Diamond Black)?[/QUOTE] nope...............and they are not going to . I do have a set of 4 wheels for sale ( BBS RE ) 18x8 silver 50mm offset. :D

[quote name='Patagonian GT']So, a 235 tire will be fine with that size wheel and offset, or is it the width and offset that make it a tight fit? Does BBS offer another color than silver (like Diamond Black)?[/QUOTE] For stock suspension, get 225/40/18.. a 235 is really pushing it to fit UNDER the spring perch. Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='RaceComp Engineering']nope...............and they are not going to . I do have a set of 4 wheels for sale ( BBS RE ) 18x8 silver 50mm offset. :D[/QUOTE] PM me a price please? I am local. Also, what is the weight on that wheel?

[quote name='RaceComp Engineering']nope...............and they are not going to . I do have a set of 4 wheels for sale ( BBS RE ) 18x8 silver 50mm offset. :D[/QUOTE] Myles - rumor has it that RE's will be available in diamond black: [url]http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5075[/url] Can your confirm or deny?

I was talking to Luke like almost a year ago about the "RE" and the 19 inch Superlegarras,..and to my knowledge and I guess Luke will verify,...I dont think so,.....But if dude in the other thread says BBS says yes,..then GREAT. I dunno............. In September I was at Petite LeMans in Sept and was talking to the BBS guy and they said there was nothing on the horizon for our cars,..versus , in 03 he admited, that BBS had a 18inch wheel coming...so who knows.................LOl Mw

To clarify: The 18"x8" BBS REs will fit on the GT, provided that you run 225/40/18 tires to fit them under stock spring perches. The REs are suitable for daily driving. The 18"x8" BBS CH will NOT fit on the GT properly, so they are not recommended for daily driving. Keefe
Keefe

• 9 months later...
My advanced apologies for the whor'n ...... but that looks to be a 2.0GT Spec B lower bumper cover? Is that something that could work for US?
It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

i think they are 18s... In the HyperRev for the Impreza theres a white STi (possibly the same company?) running the same wheels. It looks like the offset is DEFINETLY in the 30s on 8.5" width... here's what lets them do it. 1. The front fender is a little wider than the rear... allowing for the wheels to almost fit. 2. They are running plenty of rear camber... the wheel still almost sticks out but it doesn't look as bad because its probably running AT LEAST -1.5 a 8.5 wheels with a 48 offset and -1.5 camber looks almost sunken in on these cars... same with STi...
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

• 3 weeks later...
[size=2]Me and my 18x8 RE's[/size] [size=2][/size] [img]http://www.sccpr.org/leo/leo4.jpg[/img] I'm running 235-40-18 and it's lowered on Tein CS's Well, actually, they are Rotas and pass off as BBS as you have no idea! For the price of one BBS you have a set of these and replacement value is about the cost of a tire ;)

Archived