LegacyGT.com

Another review of the STI springs

hodgeee

[quote name='Xenonk']what?? why not?! what you do is you jack the rear of the car from the rear differential. once the rear tires are off the ground, slide the jack stands under the jack points just under the side skirts (there's a notch cutout for the jack cradle to fit in place). Keefe[/QUOTE] I am going to work on my rear coil-overs again today. I will look for a better place to put the jack stands. Oh, just so no one freeks out..there is nothing wrong with them, just the stupid rubber boot that covers the piston is getting bunched up in the springs. Plus, I need to tighten the rear up some more.

RaceComp and Xenonk have done all the heavy lifting on the PINK springs testing for all of us. If there is anyway to give them your business, they have earned it. If there is absolutely now way to work your deal with them, there are a couple dealers that provide Sti PINK springs etc. and will accept subybucks.

[quote name='MtnSub']RaceComp and Xenonk have done all the heavy lifting on the PINK springs testing for all of us. If there is anyway to give them your business, they have earned it. If there is absolutely now way to work your deal with them, there are a couple dealers that provide Sti PINK springs etc. and will accept subybucks.[/QUOTE] i agree. they will definetely be getting business from me in the future, but since this is a factory part, i'm gonna take advantage of these bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='MtnSub']RaceComp and Xenonk have done all the heavy lifting on the PINK springs testing for all of us. If there is anyway to give them your business, they have earned it. If there is absolutely now way to work your deal with them, there are a couple dealers that provide Sti PINK springs etc. and will accept subybucks.[/QUOTE] wow...thank you kind sir! :) 944 turbo guy Myles Williams [url]www.racecompengineering.com[/url] [email]sales@racecompengineering.com[/email] Racecomp Engineering LLC. 9123 Old Annapolis Rd. Suite 103w Columbia, Maryland 21045 410-730-RACE 410-730-5503 FAX 410-707-0108 mobile

Archived