LegacyGT.com

How to tell which lip I have

I have a JDM STI lip sitting here and I want to figure out what car its for. Anyone who has had one if they could let me know what numbers/letters are on the lip that would help me out greatly. I believe its for a JDM Spec B. front bumper.

staaaauuuuulllllker!!!!!:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

what are you trying to find out btw? What car is the lip for?

Why not just hold the lip up on the car and see if the holes fits.. even if it's for Spec B bumper, if they sit flush with the bumper then just drill additional holes then install it

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I am trying to find out what bumper this lip fits. The owner bought it for an STI but the wrong lip was sent. It has since been tested on numerous vehicles with no luck. We believe its for the JDM spec B bumper but we do not have one of those. Figured with everyone on here there would be someone with some information.

Dont have a digital camera here to take pictures.

Here are some of the numbers on the inside of the lip.

GG120-02410

GG120-02400

96020-21000

who the hell doesn't have a digital camera these days.. :spin::spin:

Yup this will be sold once I know what bumper it fits so I dont have problems with it not fitting the buyers car.

Well its not a priority for me, if you would like you could buy me one :)

LOL ... will get right on that.

who the hell doesn't have a digital camera these days.. :spin::spin:

.....................or more suprisingly, doesn't even have a friend with one????

Dude..........if you want an educated answer, you need to provide some education materials. You really appear to want to know what kind of lip it is, but you're not giving us anything to work with. Either find a friend with a camera or take measurements and make a super accurate CAD drawing.

Otherwise, saying "I have a lip and want to know where it goes" is just a futile exercise.

Good luck though.

I didn't have a digi cam until last Christmas and now I have a three. I guess the friends and family were trying to say something :lol:

My friends have digital camera's but it was always a pain in the butt to coordinate with them to get the camera and when to give it back.

say front lip and all the ricers come out. god you guys are ******* dumb, a part number is more than enough to tell what it fits, if you don't have anything of value to add go f yourself in the whoring threads.

i searched japanparts and cannot find a reference to any of those part numbers, partial or whole for any subaru. where did you order it from?

You can see if it matches up to my spec.B (rev. A-C) lip;

http://www.mcnproductions.com/lgt/exterior/lgt18.jpg

Most noticeable difference for the spec.B bumper fitments are the winglet-looking things on the sides of the bumper. The other lips, IIRC, are just flat.

-Mike-

Yeah I looked on Japanparts before and couldnt find any reference to the numbers stamped on the lip.

CreoSTI - Its similar to the lip you have but the sides dont have a dip on the side like yours and the front edge is much thinner. The front/top of the lip slops downwards and has smaller winglets on the side.

Archived