LegacyGT.com

Pontiac Solstice GXP

well, I've scoured a few solstice/sky forums and it seems the turbocharged GXP is factory 260/260. There is currently no ECU tuning available which leaves mediocre gains from CBE and CAI's. There are a handful of LS7 crate conversions that the magazines have driven and some reports of turbo and supercharged NA's effectionately referred to as grenades.

I'm now very curious as to what was under the hood of this car because it should only have been close if we were both bone stock.

ignore him, he'll go away.

If it was an LSx you would have know it...:lol:

Well, he surely didn't have 600hp at his disposal, but certainly there was more than 260 crank.

Perhaps nothing more than a manual boost controller. They can be quite effective depending on the car.

not enough to make up the difference between our two cars.

good point:lol:, sometimes reading this forum is like reading srtforum.com. People literally jerking off to their cars and forgetting that essentially Legacy is just another family sedan.

Jerk off to the srt forums on your own time. :lol: My family sedan has got a few extra stickers on the lower panel of the driver's side door and should have no problem with a stock, or even lightly modified ecotech engine. There would be no need for this post if I was a stock 250hp car surprised by a 260hp car.

Archived