LegacyGT.com

Not making full boost ..

It was me and here's my thread: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58943&highlight=analyzing

There was nothing sticking with my GFB BOV. Since I last reflashed nothing's gone wrong. I have refilled the tank twice but I'm not going to say it was definitely bad gas. It's still up in the air for me but as of right now the car is perfectly fine.

Go take some logs of the car and post them up. Maybe even post them up in my thread so we have a more centralized place for this stuff?

Go to http://www.enginuity.org/, register and download their program and log with that.

Also check all your hoses as RC0032 suggested.

Good luck.

Ok if I download this Sunday and use it, is it pretty self explanatory on how to create the logs? What parameters should I log? Thanks!

My guess is ... the following ..

rpm, ignition timing, knock correction, manifold relative pressure (i.e. boost), primary wastegate duty, throttle opening angle %, A/F correction #1, A/F learning #1, mass air flow, engine load and IAM.

Ok, I am beginning to think its a fuel injector related, by car is running a bit rougher than normal ... the last 3 times they went bad ... this was the path my car took .. I guess I will wait until it goes bad .. hoping to get a laptop on Sunday to do some logs ... will the logs show injector issues?

Okay, here are two log files that I ran this evening, they are saved as .pdf, but are .csv files so you will need to rename. Hopefull I selected the correct values, one thing that is interesting from other logs is my knock correction, don't know if that looks bad or what. The last log I added the injector duty cycle pulse or something like that. Let me know!

log1.pdf

log2.pdf

Well new AVO fuel pump is installed, funny how my car still runs the same :) Oh well, at least now my car is ready for future upgrades :) I'll be dropping the car off at the shop tomorrow to get diagnosed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived