LegacyGT.com

Squirrel Catapult FTW! (vid)

mccorry

I thought it was going to be something funny, but was I the only one that saw that and immediately got a grossed out feeling?

Maybe it's because I had a pet squirrel as a kid (I let it go after a couple weeks, but he stuck around the house the whole time)

Either way, thats just effed up. Poor animal :(

For you animal lovers,,believe me the squirrels can take it.They are one tough, smart critter when it comes to falling and hitting the ground believe me I've seen it many times.

Now as far as their mind goes,,I'm sure it's quite a shock:eek: :lol: :lol:

Do they make them for raccoons too? I'd be interested.

Speaking of tough animals, I'd bet on a racoon to kill anything else in the wild kingdom anyday. I once broke a hockey stick over one's back that was camped out in my drive way. It didn't even flinch! It just looked up at me and my brother and hissed.

That's when we realized that we were extremely out-matched and ran the **** back into the house.

Absolutely!

They need some offense! I worry about another swift playoff exit after being up 3 games to 1.

When the Minnesota Wild did this to us a few years back, it was not fun! History better not repeat itself this soon!!!

Back to the catapult- I emailed that to my friends and they loved it to. Thanks for the Friday laugh!

Archived