LegacyGT.com

Kartboy's Spec-b 6 Spd Short Shift Kit!

Rambo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good Rambo. Tom is a good guy. I've never met him but he has been very helpful with some of my questions via email in the past. I also have the black knob and rear bushings.
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 2 weeks later...

Tom, any updates on the release of these?

Pre-pay possible?

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

• 3 weeks later...
soon :)

parts are due to ship to me wednesday

Oh for the love of all things Subaru and Kartboy! :) Thats music to my ears! Just installed the front and rear bushings with the STi tranny mount and TiC tranny crossmember bushings....oh how nice it is!

Next up: Kartboy STS, TiC linkage and pivot bushings!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...
:spin: <- me with money in hand

burning hole IN hand! :lol: ...yeah, me too!

Tom....they come in? Don't even let them sit on the shelf....just start boxin' them up!

• 2 weeks later...
soon :)

parts are due to ship to me wednesday

okay...almost been a month....where we at Tom? :)

remember burning hole in hand comment....have 3rd degree burns now! :lol:

trust me. i have quite a bit of cash tied up in these. turns out they machined the threaded hole wrong. i got to retap the two small holes on there. then we should be good to go.

tom

Oh crapster! :icon_frow That bites.

Very excited to get this and wrap up my transmission mods! KB FTW!

Thanks Tom!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived