LegacyGT.com

Kartboy's Spec-b 6 Spd Short Shift Kit!

Rambo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom,

Will we be able to keep the stock knob?

While I'm not answering for Tom, I'm assuming that we will be able to. When I did the Kartboy on my 5MT, I was able to.

Why, the STi you rode in didn't?

Its not fun to tease yourself is it, Dr Sharp? :lol:

Tom,

delays are acceptable from you as long as its due to your stringent criteria...which I know you are on top of!

Thanks for the communication on that though....money still burning hole.....I'm surprised I still have a pocket. :lol:

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

yes the OE knob can be resused. or you can run one of our new delrin knobs that are due later this week.

trust me! the money is burned out of my pocket!!! my minimum run of parts is 100. so figure i'm out a good chunk of change till these get rolling. i'm on it!!! :)

Tom

• 1 month later...
sorry been swamped at the shop the past few weeks on the gravity cars. the shifters are done and on the website.

could someone from the admin email me the dirt on a vendorship?

Tom

*gasp* the missing link is finished????

ORDERED!!!!

Thank you Tom!

Bolt action shifter here I come! :wub:

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

Tom, I gotta say, this shifter is gorgeous! I just got it today! If all goes as planned, its going in on Sunday!

I almost don't want to install it.....it looks damn fine!....but I am installing it....

I continue to be impressed with your quality Tom!

Kartboy FTMFW!!!

This thing rocks! I put this in and the TiC pivot and linkage bushings yesterday (long day!) and Tom has done it again!

ROCK SOLID!!! And the factory shift knob weight goes markedly well with the shifter...no need to change it, IMHO.

KARTBOY and TiC FTW!!!

Strife, don't let that stop you...I made my own punch out of a stainless rod and a benchgrinder. I didn't have a small enough punch in the toolbox and didn't want to run down to AZ or PB, so I made my own.

Archived