LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

New bill in Congress wants "In God We Trust" on public bdgs.

Meanwhile, insurance forms cite natural disasters as "Acts of God"

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Exxxxxxxcellent, as the middle east uprising(s) demonstrate, my goal to separate church and state is progressing...

your Trustworthy Gawd

(and don't forget to build nukular reactors on tektonik faults by the sea)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"He's not playing. When somebody goes out of character like that, especially a white guy with red hair that grows a random beard, When he says he's going to do something, he's going to do it. He's not playing."

-Chad Ochocinco

"My goal is to reach three million miles in the next five years, but, whether I reach that mark is more up to me than it is the car. The car's parts may be able to take it, but I'm not so sure about my own."

- Irv Gordon about his Volvo P1800.

453747.png

I have a friend who is Cheyenne. When he was nine years old they found him running around the reservation up in the mountains and they made him go to school. But he couldn't speak English, you know? So to punish him the teacher sat him in the corner of the room and put a dunce hat on his head. Dunce! And he had to sit there all day. Well, later on, when he learnt to speak, he told the other children in the school that he didn't understand that he was being punished because in the Cheyenne Nation if you say something good they decorate your head. So he sat there proud all day.

From a DVD called One Giant Leap. I know nothing else about the DVD, just stumbled on that quote.

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

Spotted on an old-school hot-rod forum. :)

The great Enzo Ferrari said that iirc.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

"anyone capable of getting themselves made president, should by no means be allowed to do the job"

- Douglas Adams

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...