LegacyGT.com

Any good source for cheap OEM parts online.?

Hey all, Just wanted to know if anyone had a good online source for OEM parts for our cars for cheap. I would like to order a case of oil filters and crush washers along with some spare wiper blades soon. Thanks..
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Try Liberty Subaru in NJ -- they are close to you so ground shipping will be cheap and quick. I have always been extremely happy with their prices and service. I think they knock about 20-25% off list price. Their e-mail is [email]parts@libertysubaru.com[/email] or you can look at [url]www.libertysubaru.com[/url] for contact phone numbers. Craig

[quote name='c_hunter']Try Liberty Subaru in NJ -- they are close to you so ground shipping will be cheap and quick. I have always been extremely happy with their prices and service. I think they knock about 20-25% off list price. Their e-mail is [email]parts@libertysubaru.com[/email] or you can look at [url]www.libertysubaru.com[/url] for contact phone numbers. Craig[/QUOTE] Don't know how they compare to liberty but [url]www.1stsubaruparts.com[/url] is cheap, ships fast and is very helpful with product info and advice. Craig, do you have any prices for various OEM parts? The only ones I can remember from 1stsubaruparts are armrest extension - $112, car cover - $78, wagon rear cargo tray - $38, side cargo net - $19 and complete set of manuals for 2.5GT - $287.

[url]http://www.subarupartsforyou.com/index.php[/url] Try that one, I did a search for "discount subaru parts" and came up with a few other links, Try it yourself.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I have found a bunch. I just used [url="http://www.wilkinsautomotive.com"]www.wilkinsautomotive.com[/url] based on some suggestions from a few other people. The prices were great, I just ordered something today. I will let you know how it works out. They don't have an online purchasing area, but, I just sent them an email, they gave me pricing and it all worked out.

I had used both subaruparts.com (Tacoma Subaru in WA) and subaruwrxparts.com (Exeter in NH) before, and both are fine. Recently, I've bought from subaruxtras.com (Belknap in NH), using Subarubucks. Fast shipping, no problem. And just today, I ordered some stuff from 1stsubaruparts.com (Auburn, WA) via the phone. Helpful guy (Matt) there, and they do have the lowest price on the parts I'm looking for - OEM brake pads, rubber floor mats.

• 1 month later...

Archived