LegacyGT.com

New LegacyGT.com moderators.

GBY

cranky you weren't chosen?

:lol: no thanks. I don't want the job. It's a no-win situation to be a mod on here. People are so friggin touchy that everything is offensive.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to report this post :hide::lol:

well then let me give you a reason to cheapo :p:lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Alright Gumby. You step back from moderator, but now you're an "Admin"? Do you have greater powers than a moderator? Are you now a site god like Tide? And does being "down under" have anything to do with it (a question my wife asks all the time)?

Alright Gumby. You step back from moderator, but now you're an "Admin"? Do you have greater powers than a moderator? Are you now a site god like Tide? And does being "down under" have anything to do with it (a question my wife asks all the time)?

I needed a break and a chance to look at the board as a regular member. Regarding being an Admin, it's Tide's site and his alone, I'm just helping out with a few things for a while.

Keys will be in it at the Meat:)

now that your a mod, you gonna start talking dirty ^^^^^???

:eek:

...and if the keys are in it, fvck the wedding, i'm coming to the meet just to steal Ed's car!!

congrats to all!!! - and good luck w/ me! :p

rclark changed his name and now is a moderator2. :confused: what is a moderator2?

Yes he's changed his name. Pay little attention to his moderator2 rank, just testing a couple of things.

No' date=' I just have love for my northern neighbors. :wub:[/quote']

I know you do!;) Me too, and I'm not afraid to jump in to every thread I see and preach their goodness either!

Congrats to your new Mod gig!

Archived