LegacyGT.com

Personalized plates

typeSpeed

[quote name='rad rex']PLUVITE (very fast) RAPIDE 1 (fast one) TROP VIT (most fast) Is that Norwegian? My buddy from Norway suggested I get "skrense", It means "drift" in Norwegian.[/QUOTE] French...there's also ALLEZ Y (let's go!) Kevin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='BoxerGT2.5']If your really wanna get chased around......EVOETR[/QUOTE]Hah! I like that one. I would get it, but my good friend is getting an Evolution 8 MR Edition and putting 20k+ into it, so that might not be the best idea...
-ben

My friend has a 2000 Honda Prelude Type SH. :) He's getting the Evo next year when he will have that much in the bank if his mom doesn't buy it for him earlier. He is extremely rich and we should all be very jealous of him. His mom wants him to buy a house with the money he's earning, but for someone our age (19-20), a house isn't really a priority, although it is without a doubt a much, much better investment. Once his car is done though all his money is going towards his house.
-ben

[quote name='axis008']My friend has a 2000 Honda Prelude Type SH. :) He's getting the Evo next year when he will have that much in the bank if his mom doesn't buy it for him earlier. He is extremely rich and we should all be very jealous of him. His mom wants him to buy a house with the money he's earning, but for someone our age (19-20), a house isn't really a priority, although it is without a doubt a much, much better investment. Once his car is done though all his money is going towards his house.[/QUOTE] Speaking from experience, if he has the money for the house, get the house, that can earn him some side money for a good year so that he can put towards the Evo. TRUST ME! Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='Xenonk']Speaking from experience, if he has the money for the house, get the house, that can earn him some side money for a good year so that he can put towards the Evo. TRUST ME! Keefe[/QUOTE] Keefe knows of what he speaks. I bought my first house last year (at age 30) and within a year, I have more than $120K in equity. I am my own bank now - I don't have to borrow from anyone. As for the comment 'we all should be jealous of him', I would be ashamed if my parents bought me everything I have. My parents taught me and my brothers well, but made us earn everything for ourselves. Believe me, we all are better off for it now. Don't be jealous of someone who is given their success in life. It is more satisfying to earn it for yourself. How about this for a license plate: EARND IT

[quote name='patagonianwrx']Keefe knows of what he speaks. I bought my first house last year (at age 30) and within a year, I have more than $120K in equity. I am my own bank now - I don't have to borrow from anyone. As for the comment 'we all should be jealous of him', I would be ashamed if my parents bought me everything I have. My parents taught me and my brothers well, but made us earn everything for ourselves. Believe me, we all are better off for it now. Don't be jealous of someone who is given their success in life. It is more satisfying to earn it for yourself. How about this for a license plate: EARND IT[/QUOTE] Definitely tell him to get the house, if he gets the right house in the right neighborhood, he can make more than enough money from equity to buy him 3 Evos if he wanted to... in cash. I believe in earning everything on your own.. nothing is more annoying than a free-loader, family or not.. I always think that my parents wont be around to support me (and they wont cuz everyone dies, period), might as well make yourself useful by helping yourself. Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='rad rex']"SCBYSNX" "RUH ROH" and for all the NASCAR faithful.... "NSCRSUX"[/QUOTE] Hey Rad Rex, Putting that on your car, especially in central VA will definitely get your car keyed or a door kicked in. Not a smart choice here in VA.

Good thing I live in Maine...are you a fan of the roundy roundy racing? Let's all go LEFT!!! wait, how 'bout we go right Jethro? HEYALL NO BOY!!! you know whut that wuld do to theyem drah-vers? They woulda all get con-FUSED!!

Archived