LegacyGT.com

My trip to TDC for a tune (4/01/2007)

I also worked with Mike from TDC. He did most of the wrenching on my car and all of the tuning. Everything was great, I was there with him pretty much straight thru the night. Thanks Mike!

Cant wait to see what he does with my turbo swap :cool:

TDC:wub:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Not to revive any bad thoughts.....

I'm still waiting on parts and a map I paid for 2 weeks ago.

Only a little vague information coming my way like, stuff is coming, or stuff is sent, or "map already sent" - but no email with attachments?

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Only a little vague information coming my way like, stuff is coming, or stuff is sent, or "map already sent" - but no email with attachments?

When I bought my AP last summer I was supposed to get a Stage 2 TDC map and Jon said he'd send the TPS modified map also. Well, he sent the TPS map and I never got the regular TDC stage 2 map. Needless to say, the TPS map was irritating and I'm now running a Cobb map. I've tried several times to get a map out of them but never have. :(

Keep us updated. :spin:

Heard from Joe.

Things sound messy at TDC. Mike is working to get things straight.

Joe working via PC more than at the shop.

Mike & crew went to Subie Fest.

Will know more when they return.

Still no parts or tune.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

I'm not happy with TDC or Jon right now, either. I'll leave it at that . . . for now.

:whore: I finally got my isht back, but nothing was done after some 2+ months. Took a whole lot of bitching to get it on the way to me :rolleyes:

My Perrin TMIC arrived in 2 days without warning. I was very happily surprised. The rest....well not so happily....and still not yet.

I'm thinking the Perrin stuff is getting drop shipped.

My other parts art AEM & Prodrive......

Archived