LegacyGT.com

JDM STi Legacy wheels..Japanparts.com

turbo2nr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a few suggestions - clean up the back of the car....too many logos. also, do the red tail light overlays....it makes the wagon look so much hotter.

I know, was waiting for a warm day in spring to de-badge. Way too much stuff back there.

Hello-Kitty is cuming off (LOL)

It was a joke for my two brother to see.

a few suggestions - clean up the back of the car....too many logos. also, do the red tail light overlays....it makes the wagon look so much hotter.

Tires? Ah one size wider? I'm at work, car is with wife.

Plus one size for the sidewall/I.D. (18"ers)

I can't work with a dirty azz, must be clean before I go in, HAHAHAH

Tell ya when it's over, or the obituary will do the talking.

He's still on Ebay....??

Selling something everyday.

I know he is still in Aus.

I need to take a vacation soon and spend some $$. Been working hard all winter. Hmmm where to go?

James contacted me again so I've got to have some faith he's going to deliver.

Anyway, what nuts have you used? I think the chrome ones I've got for the current wheels may look wrong and I'm wondering about the STi lock nuts that come in gold, blue or black. Anybody use these and / or have a pic? Am I being too fastidious? Will anyone but me notice...

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/OzSTi/1-11.jpg

I have faith that he is a POS scammer, with plenty of history to prove it,.

The wheels are avaliable!!

James has lied to me over one hundered times now, and been causing me major stress and $$ with phone bills, lost time from work, arguing with family members, I hope he chokes on a chop-stik. If I ever see him.....

Chrome nuts look just fine.

Did you see the rest of pics on .org??

I'd use at least one set of wheel locks, which are chrome from SOA.

Anyway, what nuts have you used? I think the chrome ones I've got for the current wheels may look wrong and I'm wondering about the STi lock nuts that come in gold, blue or black. Anybody use these and / or have a pic? Am I being too fastidious? Will anyone but me notice...

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/OzSTi/1-11.jpg

You can get the same exact things, minus the STI logo, from McGard, with real locknuts (not what's shown), for $95 USD in black. McGard makes those for STI.

You can get the same exact things, minus the STI logo, from McGard, with real locknuts (not what's shown), for $95 USD in black. McGard makes those for STI.

+1

I got the black colour McGard set with the added security from the special lock nut and it's great.

If the local thieves catch wind of how much these Enkei made STi rims cost, the expensive STi wheel nuts shown will be useless.

:whore: the 'lock' key is not really a lock, unless you buy the proper lock from McGard. The SplineDrive system uses an interchangeable sleeve to remove - I know, I have two cars with them and a spare cylinder I keep in the tool box (plus the separate lock core).

I have three different sets (purchased at different times) of the regular McGard spline drives with the lock, and ironically all of the locks are identical. So, I don't know how much safety there is. If someone really wants your wheels, they'll find a way... ;)

-Mike-

In VA, a business owner can carry a conceiled weapon, and also can apply for riot stuff and silencers. Just a heads up. :eek: You have to apply and wait, of course, and be a good boy. Here is my oldest son's first turkey a couple years ago. My family is loaded, so please don't come knocking. I have not been in a good mood recently.

http://i10.tinypic.com/3zgdro6.jpg

Archived