Whats the funniest thing anyone has said about your car

CMyLGT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My conversation with my friend....

Friend: Whoa when did you get a turbo?

Me: I always had one

Friend: Its not cool to buy it modded like that, shows that the owner abused it.

Me: Turbo is stock dude

Friend: Only 2 subarus have turbos the WRX and STI, you just dont want to admit that you spent 3k on a turbo kit. If i spent 3k on my civic si i'd smoke you. Why do you think everybody has a civic, the vtec has so much potential.

Me: They buy them cus their cheap man.

"I for one do not doubt you, dude. Your car is fast and an internet legend." -Gire

Yesterday an Audi S3 owner and his lady was jocking my ride as I approached it from getting done with dinner with a couple friends. The owner of the Audi asked what kind of car I was driving, being I'm totally debadged. I told him its a Legacy, and he asks if "L-E-G-A-C-Y" is the brand.:confused: My two friends and I started laughing at that point and I told him "no man, the brand is called Subaru". He then asked if it was turbo and I told him no with a smirk on my face. Then I rolled out giving him a bpv sneeze (pssh) as him and his lady were staring and my friends and I were cracking up. What a dork.

Him "My Chrysler 300 (base model) can beat you in a race."

Me "Please don't talk to me."

This was from a random dude at in a Safeway parking lot, he parked beside my car. Some peoples kids.

A co-worker of mine was walking by as I was explaining to the 100th person what my car was. Her quote "Oh it's a Subaru, like those fast race cars right? Wow I thought it was a KIA" :mad: "It's much cuter now that I know that"

Thanks?

A co-worker of mine was walking by as I was explaining to the 100th person what my car was. Her quote "Oh it's a Subaru, like those fast race cars right? Wow I thought it was a KIA" :mad: "It's much cuter now that I know that"

Thanks?

the new WRX looks like a KIA

"COBB? Pffffft.... please."

Said as my 96 Wagon (yes it has some COBB parts) lines up in the line for our campus AutoX. I guess he assumed I was a sticker whore (50hp each!).

Quote after I did my 1st warm up lap:

Him: "Holy $%@% that things fast!"

Me: "It's the car and the driver"

Also about 409329432 of the

Subaru, they are Australian right?

CURSE YOU CROCODILE DUNDEE!!

Archived