LegacyGT.com

Walkthough: JDM Spec. B Conversion

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i do have a new web host, but i had to change the domain name. Ill put them up when I have time, prolly not till next week.

REPSAK; IOU an *apology*, you asked for a quote for some lights a while back and these were *out* of Subaru stock at that time

* PLEASE Forgive ***:icon_cry:

I am usually running around like this:spin: and somehow your enquiry slipped through the cracks....

84201AG041 + 84201AG051 are back in stock and can be quoted for....

Best

GW

JapanpartsLLC

Hey Graham, I'm still waiting to hear from you on this bumper with a stock grille and fogs. Of course, I've dipped into the bumper money for suspension parts because its been burning a hole in my pockets over the last 2 months... I'd still like to do the swap sometime in May and need to know how much to set aside.

Graham, you forgot about/missed my pm few months ago. Ended up ordering a set of JDM bumpers thru AVO. An e-mail could a better contact tool than pm perhaps.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for putting the pics back up...awesome write-up...I have all the parts sitting in my starage and am just waiting for the time to get this all done...the bracket pics will help no doubt...am I right in thinking that this is an easier more cost effective way to go instead of ordering the JDM foglight kit?

Thanks again...J

• 4 months later...
Just for reference it looks like you were shipped the wrong foam piece. Mine is marked H6/GTB and it isn't as tall as yours looks in the pics. Your writeup is a huge help and I am going to do my install in a week so it's great to familiarize myself with the process. Thanks!!!

Graham, you forgot about/missed my pm few months ago. Ended up ordering a set of JDM bumpers thru AVO. An e-mail could a better contact tool than pm perhaps.

Apologies; hope it all worked out for you

We are shipping conversions out every 2 weeks now and clearing through our Long Beach store and forwarding into the 48 States;

contact@japanparts.com will get a response in 24-48 hours

I have had a private issue lately ( which is resolved ) where an elderly family member was dying, and that has taken a toll on responses, for which I apologise

I'll do my best to on here every day now, and follow up on threads and PM's ( and get some "specials" happening! )

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

JapanpartsLLC

* Since 1996 *

Export Manager

Japan

Just for reference it looks like you were shipped the wrong foam piece. Mine is marked H6/GTB and it isn't as tall as yours looks in the pics. Your writeup is a huge help and I am going to do my install in a week so it's great to familiarize myself with the process. Thanks!!!

you prolly got the right part then?

Sorry to hear that Graham. Condolences to you and your family. Your shipping and responses were more than satisfactory though for my JDM transaction.

Many thanks for your kind thoughts and hope you and all on LegacyGT forum are enjoying a fun 4th of July!

I had to travel internationally which took time and did cause some issues as I was not always available on the forums over that time

Very best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

JapanpartsLLC

• 8 years later...

Archived