LegacyGT.com

Porcupine 1, Pitbull 0

SubiGT

A Mix-up Between a Pit Bull and a Porcupine - Ouch!!! Somewhere there is a naked Porcupine!

This Pit Bull decided he would attack a poor Porcupine. Being brave and stupid, he learned the hard way that you can't always win, no matter how tough you are.

The vet sedated the dog and removed 1,347 quill... the dog survived and hopefully learned a lesson. See pictures below, ouch!

1. There is fine line between bravery and stupidity

(Pit Bulls are known for being bold and brave).

2. Choose your fights wisely.

3. Don't mess with Porcupines!

pitbull1.jpg.8f49170c8007ab30060ae5637a5e3ff2.jpg

pitbull2.jpg.87be6df00dfc45657bdb123fc4fedd5e.jpg

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek:

I have to show that to my neighbor he has 2 "show" red pit's....they really are great looking dogs & very playful. They still scare the crap out of the wifey though. Both are over 80lbs

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Dear god. you would think it would learn after the 100th quill or so...

hope its nothing is seriously damaged with the dog though.

He was probably so high on coke he never felt a thing...

ignore him, he'll go away.

Pit Bulls are bred to be extremely aggressive and to respond to pain with more aggression. On its own, that dog is dead. Killed itself because its flight or flight response has been marred and ruined by selective breeding. Basically, pit bulls are retarded inasmuch as their brains are deeply flawed. Pychopathic is a term one could use for them. Those who breed those poor dumb brutes for those traits are cruel, IMHO.

Its all in the breeding, pretty much common sense. Dont get a dog from the ghetto.

Ive had 2 and am going to get a third. Being a former med student, planning on being a vet and training dogs for a few years, I would personally never get any other dog than a real purebread American Pitbull Terrier. Yes I have kids also. My best friend dog is great with my kids.

From a real breeder, no ghetto sh*t, no toughguy that keeps his dog on a huge boat chain. Just a real dog like any other. If you look into them a little, I'm sure it would surprise a lot of people on how great these dogs really are.

The dog, actually the owner is an idiot whoever took this pic.

Who needs tickets to the gun show?:eek:

It will be my third dog. Would never own 3 together with kids. Way to much work. When they get older maybe 2, but probably not anyway. Having a pet, and treating it right is just about as much work as a child :)
Who needs tickets to the gun show?:eek:

Pit Bulls are bred to be extremely aggressive and to respond to pain with more aggression. On its own, that dog is dead. Killed itself because its flight or flight response has been marred and ruined by selective breeding. Basically, pit bulls are retarded inasmuch as their brains are deeply flawed. Pychopathic is a term one could use for them. Those who breed those poor dumb brutes for those traits are cruel, IMHO.

:whore:

Why not stack odds in owning a dog that is not as violent? I know that the owner has a huge influence over the outcome of a dogs behavior but why not start with a less volatile dog.

Cheers,

Mike

:whore:

Why not stack odds in owning a dog that is not as violent? I know that the owner has a huge influence over the outcome of a dogs behavior but why not start with a less volatile dog.

Cheers,

Mike

With regards to this thread. Most dogs chase stuff(rabbits, squirrels, deer and skunks and porcupines). Its natural and supposed to be that way. A prey drive is not unique to pit bulls. Though most dogs would have backed off as soon as they got spiked.

Given the dogs I've owed. Its tough to make blanket statements about Pit and Pit like breeds.

Tessa(pit/whippet mix?) we loved her very much.

She was a very special athlete. I clocked her at 33 mph (In the snow!!). A 6.5 ft fence was no problem to leap over.

She was however very dog aggressive, though she was attacked by a neighbor's dog at a very young age. She was killed while by a Ford F150 during rush hour, while supposedly in the care of K'9 country (kennel). 1st/last time using a kennel, she was only there for 3 hours.

http://sutternow.com/tessa/Picture2%20124.jpg

Sutter(German Shepherd) fell somewhere in the middle, though he was the easiest to train.

Best protector of the family and judge of when to turn it on and off.

http://sutternow.com/tessa/Picture2%20104.jpg

Autumn(most pitty looking), she has a "squarish head", is less aggressive than most gold retrievers.

Doesn't bark at strangers either.

http://sutternow.com/pics/dogs05/slides/dscn0062.html

Did the dog damage its eyes at all?

I don't have that info, this was sent to me by a friend.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

In many countries it's illegal to breed these dogs, and if you have one it has to be muzzled at all times if it's in public.

You ever see a child after it has been mauled by a pitbull ?

All dogs have a small part of their brain which is still wild, unfortunately pitbulls don't have much of a brain to begin with.

Dogs in the country soon find that porcupines are off limits. Shows just how vicious and stupid some dogs are.:lol:
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

First, this was one of the first pictures on rotten.com in it's hayday.

Second, I love people that make blanket statements that they've never had any experience with.

Let me give you a solid example of what these dogs are about. Two brothers come from the same litter of puppies. The litter is an AKA certified breed of pit bull. One brother goes to a family that has one young son. The other, goes to a family with a young daughter. The first endures typical puppy training and punishment. The second is kept in the basement on a heavy high test chain. The first plays games and is given affection. The second's only contact with humans is when he is being yelled at or taught to be a 'watch dog'.

Obviously, you see where I'm going with this. The first dog was the dog I grew up with, Virgil. The brother, Diablo, went to my step-dad's friend, who wanted a tough dog, not a pet. After my step-dad's friend died, the dog, Diablo, had to be put down because his wife just couldn't control the dog. My dog, Virgil, lived to be 18 and never bit anyone, or even hinted at it. In fact, he probably would've made a poor watch dog if anything happened, because he was just always so happy to see people.

This is the problem with pit bulls. They're strong (especially in the jaws) and they don't quit. When this gets into the wrong hands, like anything else, it spells trouble. People that aren't responsible, or even know what raising a dog takes bring problems. On top of that are the people that buy these dogs as an extention of their toughness or manhood.

I can understand people's opinions when they haven't had too much real life exposure to them. In some cases, it's probably valid; however, it's unsound.

Very true..genetics can't be blamed for everything..I have seen babied pits who are sweet as can be, and bullied chihuaha's that'll take your ankles out!!

First, this was one of the first pictures on rotten.com in it's hayday.

Second, I love people that make blanket statements that they've never had any experience with.

Let me give you a solid example of what these dogs are about. Two brothers come from the same litter of puppies. The litter is an AKA certified breed of pit bull. One brother goes to a family that has one young son. The other, goes to a family with a young daughter. The first endures typical puppy training and punishment. The second is kept in the basement on a heavy high test chain. The first plays games and is given affection. The second's only contact with humans is when he is being yelled at or taught to be a 'watch dog'.

Obviously, you see where I'm going with this. The first dog was the dog I grew up with, Virgil. The brother, Diablo, went to my step-dad's friend, who wanted a tough dog, not a pet. After my step-dad's friend died, the dog, Diablo, had to be put down because his wife just couldn't control the dog. My dog, Virgil, lived to be 18 and never bit anyone, or even hinted at it. In fact, he probably would've made a poor watch dog if anything happened, because he was just always so happy to see people.

This is the problem with pit bulls. They're strong (especially in the jaws) and they don't quit. When this gets into the wrong hands, like anything else, it spells trouble. People that aren't responsible, or even know what raising a dog takes bring problems. On top of that are the people that buy these dogs as an extention of their toughness or manhood.

I can understand people's opinions when they haven't had too much real life exposure to them. In some cases, it's probably valid; however, it's unsound.

Archived