LegacyGT.com

Very cool ex and some interior differences

This is the legacy(or liberty)from down under I assume close to our spec B but I cant be sure. I sure would like to see the differences listed. The interior looked like real brushed aluminum at first to me that I thought was cool but then I realized it was just 1 piece. I do really like the exhaust I also am curious about the lateral sti rear links it mentions and the front strut tower bar that I am sure would be nice for my own car if not all the parts I mentioned.

Anyway I thought some of you guys might like to look. Although if my history on this forum has taught me anything ill be mocked for not realizing this link has been posted before and told I should have searched before posting hopefull someone like it though

http://www.subdriven.com/news/publish/Subaru_News/article_406.shtml

edit I think I forgot to mention the pirellis not sure if they are better or not but different

That.....is depressing....cause I want that, well, my car could visually pass for an STI considering i have that spoiler (replica) and I have twintips (MR CBE) but I am missing the rims, and front lip spoiler. And ofcourse the goodies under the hood.

WTF SOA...

Why are we letting the Aussies constantly kick our asses?

Cause australian people have enough balls to first say, "this is the most dangerous snake/shark/croc/lizard/scorpion in the world," then say,"...........now lets take a closer look," then touch the thing, and play with it like its a 2 month old kitten..... :)

zahbodav

Do your twin tips say sti on them? If they do does it make the car much louder than the factory exhaust?

Also I never saw a clear pic of those wheels where di you guys see one at?

Anyone know if that is the same suspension on our spec B's?

I am also trying to find out if we have those end links already installed on our spec B's I am assuming not but hoping they are on there.

If anyone can answer any of these questions please post.

TIA,

Anthony

zahbodav

Do your twin tips say sti on them? If they do does it make the car much louder than the factory exhaust?

Also I never saw a clear pic of those wheels where di you guys see one at?

Anyone know if that is the same suspension on our spec B's?

I am also trying to find out if we have those end links already installed on our spec B's I am assuming not but hoping they are on there.

If anyone can answer any of these questions please post.

TIA,

Anthony

I dont have the STI ones, I said, "I have the MR (Megan Racing) CBE (Catback exhaust)" They say Megan racing on them :) And just today, I installed the Perrin Lightweight Pulley all by meself. :)

Cause australian people have enough balls to first say, "this is the most dangerous snake/shark/croc/lizard/scorpion in the world," then say,"...........now lets take a closer look," then touch the thing, and play with it like its a 2 month old kitten..... :)

:( One of the greatest people who lived during my lifetime.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... I get depressed again. :( It's so sad to read stuff like this:

The Liberty GT Tuned by STI is the result of customer feedback, our strong relationship with Fuji Heavy Industries and Subaru Tecnica International in Japan, and the commitment and skill of our Australian engineering and development team based in Sydney and at Subaru Interactive @ Docklands in Melbourne.

“The team from FHI spent time in Australia working with the Subaru Australia engineering and motor sport team to produce a variant developed especially for the Australian market, and I believe we have come up with a very exciting and appealing package.

WTF!?!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!? :mad: Where's our customer feedback going? Oh that's right... Samir reads it and sends back the same f'n response everytime... "Thanks for writing. We have taken note on your ideas and believe me, we plan on doing absolutely nothing about it. Thanks again!" :(

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Notice that is says, strong relationship with FHI and Subaru Technica International in Japan.

They do not say Subaru of America.

Considering what is available overseas, and even in Canada (aside from crazy pricing), the problem seems to be firmly rooted in SOA, in New Jersey.

incidently, that is probably where Samir works, and gets told to blow us off by people higher than him. The people who canned the manual transmission Legacy wagon, and decided to offer the top end Legacy Spec B in only one configuration and color, for lots of extra money.

I don't think this is a problem in other markets. It is a problem in the US.

I really think the problem with SOA is that they are reactive no proactive. Their marketing is absolutely terrible so nobody drives their cars. All they do is market studies to see who is buying what and only make those cars. Ditch the Spec B. How about you offer a Legacy STi, Sedan and Wagon and make a few commercials like the old WRX ads? Those were fantastic. Show the wagon tearing it up along side the sedan, people will buy them!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: SOA WTF?

Same problem we all seem to have here in America. We want to listen to no one but ourselves. We are right you are not. Unfortunately I think I have this same mentality a lot of the time and do not realize it

Notice that is says, strong relationship with FHI and Subaru Technica International in Japan.

They do not say Subaru of America.

Considering what is available overseas, and even in Canada (aside from crazy pricing), the problem seems to be firmly rooted in SOA, in New Jersey.

incidently, that is probably where Samir works, and gets told to blow us off by people higher than him. The people who canned the manual transmission Legacy wagon, and decided to offer the top end Legacy Spec B in only one configuration and color, for lots of extra money.

I don't think this is a problem in other markets. It is a problem in the US.

Very good points IWSS. :) Ok, so HOW do we get around Samir then? HOW do we get to the next level of management? I think WE as a site need to be more proactive too, cause I'll admit we do a lot of bitching on here without any results. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I would like to somehow MAKE sure it's heard, whatever we say. Would writing a letter to the CEO actually ever get read by him??? I honestly don't know. I would just like the CEO, or anyone ABOVE Samir :rolleyes:, to read what the Nick guy from Australia said: We have a good relationship with FHI and we listen to our customers. That's all I ask. Listen to us and develop a relationship with FHI so you have access to what's going on outside the USA. :)

just so you guys no the difference in power isn't that great (all of about 25 horsepower which translates to 20 WHP)... It's mostly just cosmetic differences and apparently some different handling characteristics. Nothing major.

It's not like a WRX compared to an STI...

Archived