LegacyGT.com

Very cool ex and some interior differences

Well why dont we do a rally then in cherry hill, and have banner and protest saying, "we want sti", "we want commercials", "we want 07's to stop having WOT problems", "We want manual Wagons"

I was thinking about organizing exactly something like that, I am thinking about reviving the idea.

We should make it nice and friendly and conservative. As suggested by some we should go there on some public event (warehouse day) and present our views.

I was thinking about organizing exactly something like that, I am thinking about reviving the idea.

We should make it nice and friendly and conservative. As suggested by some we should go there on some public event (warehouse day) and present our views.

Do they have any public events close by? like in a month, I dunno how I would explain to the US-Canadian border that I am going down to NJ to protest against SOA lol

:lol: I wonder if SOA can copy and paste? :iam:

Cause all I want is for them to just copy and paste the "Tuned by STI" models over here. :lol: With some added HP of course.....

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived