LegacyGT.com

Anyone heard of the "Cars and Coffee" at Irvine?

itsme

http://blog.vehiclevoice.com/2006/10/cars_coffee_eclipses_crystal_c.html I hear it happen every Saturday and free for all(you just have to play for your food:icon_bigg ). Starbucks supplies the Coffee. IT from 6am to 9am. We need to check this out. http://events.theexoticforum.com/
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I work right down the street, and have worked many a saturday. There's always some nice cars rolling down the 405 around 7am...

Been meaning to drop by and check it out. Maybe when the weather warms up...

~Sucka-Duck~

This used to be the Crystal Cove exotic car meet. They got kicked out of the original location a few months ago.

+1. I remember the last day of the Crystal Cove meet. I wasn't able to make it but wow, lots of people went.

Basically CC just got too busy for its own good. I have been to one Cars & Coffee event and it was pretty cool. I still like the Crystal Cove environment, though, but CC is closer to me (but further to most), so that is good (and bad).

-ben

• 1 year later...

bump up, i may go tomorrow morning to check out a car i may purchase (white 240z)

any1 want to come?

If anyone makes it, i'm going to try to show up at 8:00am, i'll be the azn dude that will be going over a white 240z. as i won't stay any longer after i get my pics and the once over on the car

i probably won't stay longer than 1 hour depending on if the guy shows up before me or after me, and how long it takes for me to take more detailed photos and giving the car a once over to see if there are anything that is wrong with the car.

yeah, I heard of it on the Mazda3 forum. its at the Mazda/Ford building. I haven't gone yet 'cause its a fairly long (early Sat. AM) drive from Temecula.

Ugh, it's close, but waking up on a saturday is tough at my young age :lol:

If there were a group from here going I think it'd be worth dragging my ass out of bed.

Archived