LegacyGT.com

Moving to Fredrick, MD in May

botisb

Hi All,

I am moving the Fredrick, MD in May from NH. I am looking for any advice on place to live/rent and where NOT to look at. Internet is decieving until I actually get down there. I also need to find a simple office area to rent also nearby.

Would like a nice community or townhouse. Just looking for a one/two bedroom. Something in the $1000-1400 range. Would love to have a place to keep the car under cover and clean the car (other than a car wash).

Open for any suggestions if you would like to offer them.

My Best,

-Ben

I'm moving into a townhouse in April with my brother and will be looking for a roommate. The place is located in Rockville tho. About a 30 minute drive to Frederick. It is against traffic tho. Just throwing something out there for ya.

just looking to rent? there are townhomes and single family homes for sale in my neighborhood. townhomes are 2400 sq ft. no garage though. they are selling right around 300k. single families are selling anywhere from mid 4-500k
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Thanks for the help!

I am looking to rent for atleast the first 6 months or year to start.

Then might be in the market to buy but not sure.

MSB175- I am not going to be around that much and the new company really wants me to be close my office (I haven't found that yet either) and has asked that I be in Fredrick. I'll be traveling VA, MD, and DE most of the week in hotels and look for a nice play to crash on the weekends. Plus I'm not sure I want a roommate at this time.

C-Lo,-i'll keep an eye out in the newspaper!

-Ben

You might try toward the south, in Montgomery County. There are a couple new "small town" type developments, where one can actually walk around. You'd be going against the majority DC-bound rush hour traffic.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Hi All,

I am moving the Fredrick, MD in May from NH. I am looking for any advice on place to live/rent and where NOT to look at. Internet is decieving until I actually get down there. I also need to find a simple office area to rent also nearby.

Would like a nice community or townhouse. Just looking for a one/two bedroom. Something in the $1000-1400 range. Would love to have a place to keep the car under cover and clean the car (other than a car wash).

Open for any suggestions if you would like to offer them.

My Best,

-Ben

Urbana isn't so bad (South of Federick), or Mount Airy on the east side of Federick.. if you want west, there's nothing wrong with Middletown..

Germantown has their ups and downs.. where are you going to work??

Keefe

Xenonk:

I'll work throughout MD, VA, and DE. I'll be on the road 3-5 days a week living in hotels (Marriot, Hilton, etc.) The company wants me to have a small office in Fredrick or a surrounding town. I'll really only be there once a week. That area puts me in a good spot for any week travel plan i might have. I might be in Ocean City one week, or Richmond, VA the next.

I'll be an outside representative for www.timeomatic.com . They have a big demonstration truck and i'll travel from sign company to sign company.

Open for any suggestions due to not living down there already.

Thanks,

-Ben

Urbana isn't so bad (South of Federick), or Mount Airy on the east side of Federick.. if you want west, there's nothing wrong with Middletown..

Germantown has their ups and downs.. where are you going to work??

urbana, mount airy and middletown are good places! if I worked in frederick we would've considered urbana.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I live in Frederick. Agreed - Urbana, Mt. Airy and Middletown are very nice. If I was moving now, I might try Middletown. All depends on what kind of place you are looking for.

c-lo, I had no idea you were in my area. I know I have seen your LGT wagon around. :icon_bigg

I live in Frederick. Agreed - Urbana, Mt. Airy and Middletown are very nice. If I was moving now, I might try Middletown. All depends on what kind of place you are looking for.

c-lo, I had no idea you were in my area. I know I have seen your LGT wagon around. :icon_bigg

ion, where do you live?

I am near Ft. Deterick (Whittier Community).

yeah, down in that area often:icon_bigg

Archived