LegacyGT.com

2001 SAAB 9-3 Viggen anyone know much about them??

Just got back......nice car but there were 2 other guys there & as I mentioned not getting in a bidding war:(:(

Nothing set in stone yet though my buddy is going to let me know what the final figure is, if I can get it for no more than 11.5 I will still pull the trigger.

Man I'll say this, the car has alot of tq steer. Also the shifter is quite rubbery. I'm glad both can be taken car of for relatively cheap.

The car really only needs a new set of tires as the one that are on it are suffering from majot dry-rot...........

Def not a stoplight beast but seemed to be @ it best @ highway speeds. I do like the seats, much better than the LGT's!!

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Sorry......

yes 2dr

I also noticed the rubber seals around the door's were quite dry & starting to crack.

Paint was perfect not one stone chip:):)

Car was detailed yesterday, a clean engine bay is a quick way to my heart;)

More pics coming on monday or not......

http://www.autobase.com/photos/large/02918535c.jpg

I used to work for SAAB, tons of people love these cars...why? I have no idea. The thing squeeks and rattles like no ones business, and I saw soo many strange problems with the cars. Electrical things mostly.... quirky things. CEL lights, dashs going out that sort of thing. Get in a few of them and drive em.... if you like it get it. I have not had good experiences.

Is the 2001 the first of a new body style? Like al lthe other Europeans they seem to struggle on initial quality.

It's a specialty car: even in loyal SAAB areas like New England the resale value is horrifying.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

yea........

It was still better than what I could have found retail but there were never any plans to keep it stock & I didn't want to take a bath on it with mods.......

It was a very very clean car.....I'm sure it's hard to find one in that kind of shape with that low of miles:(

Live & learn

Archived