LegacyGT.com

Upgrades tonight

Tide

Don't know if the upgrade is still in progress, but I get this when I try to search (on two different phrases) :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/search.php on line 870

and

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 3052

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

i've been trying to post pictures from my computer that i have posted before in different threads each time it comes up

"fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18162018 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3145729 bytes) in /home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/includes/class_image.php on line 2354"

:confused: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

like an attachment?

yes in the Attach Files "manage attachments" when i try to unload pics from my computer and yes they are pics i have unloaded before. bosco

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18162018 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3145729 bytes) in /home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/includes/class_image.php on line 2354

Stay Stock Stay Happy

yo Tide, are the "errors" on our end or yours? would like to know so i don't waste time checking my computer out. like i know what i'm doing :lol: i crack myself up sometimes. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

bosco- I tried attatching pics using the "paperclip" and got nothing....now I'm not sure if the Popup Blocker on that particular PC was affecting the attatchment or not....seems to work from this (a different) PC

hazard.jpg.0e90b815cdad8a5e90be12efbb99c76c.jpg

Any memory issues have been resolved this morning.

just tried it again. Attach Files> Manage Attachments> Chose File> Upload it starts to upload and then 10 seconds later the window goes blank, nothing. :confused: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived