LegacyGT.com

My new rotas are here!!

BigJack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll subscribe too. I'm leaning towards Tarmac 3's in Gunmetal...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Im not a fan of dark rims...i think the style of the rims gets lost in the darkness. The only time i kinda like them is when they have a polished lip...i love the rev II wheels in hyperblack with polished lip

Well see soon....Im hoping to pick up tires and throw them on if the temps start coming back up.

I like the hyperblack because not many people have it and since its shiny, it doesn't disappear on a white car. I saw a white evo with hyperblack rims in maryland @ AMS Tuning, and I was sold on hyperblack. You do have to see the color in person to appreciate them.

• 1 month later...

I like it...the springs have settled a little since this pic and the car looks hot. I will take more pics once the weather gets nice again. Gotta get my grill in too.

I can't say enough how much i enjoy the ride...i think it rides better than stock.

progress springs on 18"s and its still comfortable.

Archived