LegacyGT.com

Next time you think about racing on the street.......

I know it's a SRT4 but it could have just as esily been any other car........

One thing though, I could promise you our A pillar would not have done that!!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=2059db710625a3e544358a&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url(the

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Kid has lots of guts going through all that and still has a smile on his face.

Scary thing to see, I hope they show these vidieo's in drivers ED. I remember my driver ED teacher looking around the room and telling us at least two in this room will die in car accidents. Well there were three that died in crashes within 4 years.

As I said before, the power to weight ratio of cars these kids can get their hands on these days is rediculous. They should not be allowed to drive something like that without special training. It's too easy to get a driver license in the USA.

Amen he is up and around.

Thanks bro for the vid. Gruesome but sometimes a wake up reminder is welcome.

wow I give that kid credit for makin that video. I'm sure alot of us are guilty of some reckless driving at some point in our lives but stuff like this really makes you think how totally not worth it
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I dont know how I feel about that video..I am sorry, but getting a car like that for a teenager is just plain irresponsible.

yeah but nobody made him drive it like that. I agree it's not the best idea to get a kid that car.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

There are other drivers out there other than teenagers with fast cars that drive like idiots. Hopefully this has influenced them to drive safer too.

Be safe out there guys... Remember, you aren't the only ones on the road... You can loose it in a blink of an eye all for a few seconds of fun.

There are other drivers out there other than teenagers with fast cars that drive like idiots.

I'd almost say there are more. Usually the people I see driving like jackasses are 30+ years old with a more expensive car. Usually an Audi (like the Audi guy that slowed to 20mph in front of me on the hwy & then tried to swerve at me)

I do admire him (and/or his parents) for making such a revealing vid.

I agree its dangerous to give such a car to a young man.

but age isn't the only factor in driving stupidly.

just last friday I was cruisin down a 4-lane road and I kid you not, some middle-aged prick in a Honda Accord came flying by at least 25 mph faster than the flow of traffic and did a zig-zag maneuver between my car and a truck just ahead and to the right of me. maybe 4" clearance on my front bumper.

so I pull up next to him at the red light all of 500 yards ahead and he gives ME the finger. said I accelerated to pinch him off. i swear I never even saw him coming. jerk weed.

good thing he didnt claim/take away someone else's life..

I dont know why people today think they are invincible, they must not have been beaten enough when they were kids or something...

Kids think they are invincible. That's why armies prefer them.

after watching this video...I am definitely passing it on to some of my friends. To some of you above. It doesn't matter what kind of car you are driving out there, a Subaru, Merc, BMW....etc etc....If you drive irresponsibly, the same can happen to you. Check out www.wreckedexotic.com some time. It will just be the same no matter what you drive

Wow, That hit home. Just last week I got to playing with a WRX on a deserted highway. At one point I was gaining until I glanced at the speedo... somewhere between 120 & 130 and still pulling. My 39 years of experience kicked in and I let off while the three "kids" in the WRX blasted on. My 8 year old son needs me more than I need that kind of rush. These cars are blistering performers, but be safe. Zero to 60 (or maybe 80) max.

yeah but nobody made him drive it like that. I agree it's not the best idea to get a kid that car.

Some people learn after getting burned or in this case hurt. You can tell someone that the result will be this, but some people won't learn until they actually experience it for themselves. Sucks it happened to him, and maybe his video would make someone else think twice after seeing the consequences.

What are parents thinking when they put their kids in fast cars...reminds me of the day i bought my car a guy brought his 16yr old in to buy a wrx...I was thinking....hmm that kid will be in the hospital any day now.

"Thinning the Herd"

What are parents thinking when they put their kids in fast cars...reminds me of the day i bought my car a guy brought his 16yr old in to buy a wrx...I was thinking....hmm that kid will be in the hospital any day now.

"Thinning the Herd"

i hate this kind of generalization about all teenagers. i got a wrx when i turned 17 and i am alive because of that car.

after 7 months i was t-boned on the passenger side by some moron driving an SUV that ran a redlight going about 45 mph. he spun me around into oncoming traffic and i was hit again, this time on the drivers side by someone going about 40 mph. i remember waking up surrounded by about 10 people telling me not to move and that the fire dept was on there way. i had to sit and wait while the fire dept cut me out of the car and they all just kept saying that i was lucky to be alive. i was taken to the hospital and after some tests i was able to walk out of the hospital that night.

some people are just more mature than others, so please dont make that generalization about all teenagers.

Archived