LegacyGT.com

ATE Super Blue reservoir stain?

Waxiboy

• 6 months later...

I know, old thread, but...

1) What color is the GS610 (just curious as it's kind of nice to have different colors when flushing)?

2) Any harm in mixing fluids? Not on purpose, but just as you're bleeding, sometimes I'm sure this happens.

I know, old thread, but...

1) What color is the GS610 (just curious as it's kind of nice to have different colors when flushing)?

2) Any harm in mixing fluids? Not on purpose, but just as you're bleeding, sometimes I'm sure this happens.

It is yellow. The changing colors thing is not entirely true w/ SuperBlue/Gold. In the end, it blends and you cant really tell. Everything turns to a blue/green color and in order to get it to totally change color, you'd be going through tons of fluid. Easiest way to do this, is to empty the reservoir using a turkey baster or similar. Refill it w/ new fluid, and then bleed the corners while refilling. If you go through one whole bottle in the MC and you've emptied out 1 bottle, then you've got a good flush :)

You shoudl try to get as much of the old fluid out as possible. But no "harm" in mixing...

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

Archived