LegacyGT.com

Got the call!

I know, how many of these can you respond to and say congrats, but I'm posting anyways dangit! My car came in this morning, picking it up tomorrow after work. 2005 Obsidian Black 5MT LGT Ltd Sedan with Charcoal interior STi STS Homelink Mirror Security Upgrade Sub/Amp Spoiler All-Weather Mats Arm Rest Extension Wheel Locks 20% rear, 50% front tint No front plate holes

Roto Subaru in Arlington Heights. They're great!!! Seriously, they've been awesome. Having never dealt with this dealership before, I was a bit hesitant at times, like are they telling me the truth about this or that, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from them. Rodd and Charles are great. Talk to either if you go there.

[quote name='!S4']Roto Subaru in Arlington Heights. They're great!!! Seriously, they've been awesome. Having never dealt with this dealership before, I was a bit hesitant at times, like are they telling me the truth about this or that, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from them. Rodd and Charles are great. Talk to either if you go there.[/QUOTE] Out of curiousity, how much did you end up paying before tax? I'm in the same area and am looking to buy either a 2.5i or a GT if the insurance isn't too much more.

[quote name='Xee']Out of curiousity, how much did you end up paying before tax? I'm in the same area and am looking to buy either a 2.5i or a GT if the insurance isn't too much more.[/QUOTE] $28,644, that includes the tint (from the local Ziebart - no markup but I can finance it) and the advertising. Add to that $53.52 documentation Fee (I didn't fight over that) to get the total cost sans title and tax. I ordered right around the same time the $300 increase took affect. When I ordered it was $230 over invoice. They showed me the new invoice and it's just about $100 over.

[quote name='KTM 525']Congrats !!! I am jealous I still have to wait till spring for mine :( I want mine yesterday damit.....[/QUOTE] Wow...and I thought 2 months was a long wait - but worth it!

Archived