The Official: New England post whore thread

BDII

Is JermTheElf actually BMX?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is JermTheElf actually BMX?

• Yes, only slightly less annoying
    • Yes, but they are in fact BF/BF
    • No, JermTheElf is much less intelligent
    • No, JerfTheElf has toe thumbs so he can't be BMX (cont)
    • ...because BMX has girlie hands
    • Yes, and the mods don't care
    • Yes, it's legal in MA for this to happen
    • No, JermTheElf is just another noob passing through
    • SWEAR TA ME!!!
    • Have you seen my pants?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ebay lip? If so did you tell them they don't really fit without some tweaks? lol

Nope it was the one fitted for the LGT. Hopefully he put it on right. Maybe he just expected it to sit flush with the bumper, not stick out. Well see. I didn't ask him to put it on so I hope he mounted it right

Jna is eBay

No shit, but they have a pre-cut LGT one.

Not sure if RavSpec still has there's in production. Which those fit perfect from what I've seen, so I took that one out of the equation.

Neil/anyone, would you be able to send me a digital data file of a dyno pull? I'm not talking about a graph copy/pasted into word. I'm talking about the base data that a dyno would generate in a file format (any format should be fine, preferably unmodified). Dynos can generate data files, right?

I have an idea that I'm trying to explore and I'm curious to see what kind of file dynos can produce and if dyno data is something that I could incorporate into it.

Anyone here in the NE area looking for a pair of OEM 2010 Legacy headlights? Driver's side is in perfect condition, passenger's side has a cracked mounting tab (the one that mounts above the fender).

Anyone here in the NE area looking for a pair of OEM 2010 Legacy headlights? Driver's side is in perfect condition, passenger's side has a cracked mounting tab (the one that mounts above the fender).

If you had 2013's, I probably would have jumped on them. :/

Archived