LegacyGT.com

-1 Lgt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get your friend to fix his post on SA. he said you had an 03.

i read the story there and saw the pictures, that sucks ass; doubly so because the STi is down too. However, everyone is alright and there will be other Legacy's for you (you know you want another).

Yeah oops, I meant to put 05 boy is my face red. And the general belief over there is that they're both done :(

Ya i saw, which makes me sad. i have to agree the grey STi looks awesome. Hopefully all with go well with insurance and no one will lose their sanity in the process, and then everyone can wait for the 08 legacy and 08 STi and everything with be FINE!

Where have you seen the pixors

we have a secret club, with secret handshake - and you're not invited! And by that i mean the other person involved in the accident took pictures, and posted them on another forum. so maybe they will be posted here.

Damn, this sucks! It's amazing how into your car you can get, and then this happens and it's devistating; like watching your kid break their leg! My leggy is in the shop for a bad clutch install, and I am home with a broken heart..... I can't imagine how you feel! Glad to hear you're safe though! When will the adjuster come out?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

thanks again. Yeah i feel pretty terrible, i couldn't care less about my car at this point, i feel much worse about his car and the two people in that cars' health. I wish i could go back and relive the accident night, but i cant. Everyone seems to be ok physically which is what is most important. Nevertheless, i wish it never happened.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

both cars being repaired. Adjuster estimated both to have about 8k of damage each, but i have a feeling the sti is worse. I was at the shop and checked it out after they tore down all of the bumpers and i crunched his rear end up pretty good. Mine does not appear to have suffered as much as his.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived