LegacyGT.com

-1 Lgt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i cant say as of now, i need an adjuster to come check it out. I really want to stop beating myself up about this, but technically its my fault :(, just a damn shame
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

i cant say as of now, i need an adjuster to come check it out. I really want to stop beating myself up about this, but technically its my fault :(, just a damn shame

Unfortunately the insurance company will find it to be your fault. Was anyone in the other car hurt?

Hope it all works out for you.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

It is a shame. My condolences. We all have those lapses or distractions everyday and 999 times out of 1000 nothing happens. Damn bad luck.

Poor J255c. I really want to know, did ABS kicks in when you applied brake? If it did, then i'd blame it on RE-92. This is because I had re92s on 2 of my cars, LGT and 1995 240sx. Both experienced with poor performance under hard braking, this is meanly because of lose traction trigerd ABS to act on much early, therefor your brake distance was stretched. I'm just assuming this is what happend without knowing the distance between 2 cars and road condition, and my impression of RE-92 is based on my experience with 2 of my cars when they were on RE92s, people don't flame me please~.

Poor J255c. I really want to know, did ABS kicks in when you applied brake? If it did, then i'd blame it on RE-92. This is because I had re92s on 2 of my cars, LGT and 1995 240sx. Both experienced with poor performance under hard braking, this is meanly because of lose traction trigerd ABS to act on much early, therefor your brake distance was stretched. I'm just assuming this is what happend without knowing the distance between 2 cars and road condition, and my impression of RE-92 is based on my experience with 2 of my cars when they were on RE92s, people don't flame me please~.

We've already had one thread locked because of this, please have the courtesty to not bring this up esp since the OP said tires were a non issue.

To the OP: sorry to hear about your acciddent, it makes me think about how many near accidents i get into because of inattentiveness. I've been in that scenario way too many times with nearly the same results.

Ed

I only brought up the RE92 as a joke.

People are so quick to blame the tires despite rubber necking being the real cause of the accident as the OP has admitted.

Here in California, it's pretty normal to see 2 accidents within 100 ft of each other. The second one is usually from people rubber necking. THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE THAT WILL ALTER YOUR LIFE FOREVER! I'm usually looking for a hole so I can take off and get the hell out of that area.

just to clear up this tire debate, i have conti extremes it was not the tires fault it was me being distracted and not having enough time to react w/ him slowed down so much.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Airbags and all went off, completely unnecessary but it hit right on the sensor

I crashed goin about 50mph & my airbags didnt go off. That's amazing

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Don't worry Jeff, everything will work itself out. We'll get better, and the cars will be fixed replaced. At least now I get some better drugs! :lol:

Now you can buy an LGT wagon and and I can live viacriously through you. Seriously man, stop beating yourself up over it. I mean, all the joking around we did last night? That just goes to show how light hearted we took the whole thing. Ha, it's all good son.

I crashed goin about 50mph & my airbags didnt go off. That's amazing
My mom t-boned a lady with her X5 @ 60 and the airbags didnt go off either, and she hit hard enough to bend the steering wheel.

J255c I'm glad you're ok, you win some, you lose some, all that matters is you live on to win some more

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

everyone just chill on the dibs on parts, i dont know whats going on yet. Sorry vultures calm down :lol:

you feed us.....:icon_bigg

"There will most likely be a Perrin TMIC, K&N Typhoon and Perrin Mufflers up for grabs, other than that i dont know."

take your time....we'll keep circling.:lol:

Archived