LegacyGT.com

Subaru Outback STI concept... :rolleyes:

Cant blame em for bein a little gunshy. Produced mostly economy cars up until '92.

this is true, but when they are now trying to compare themselves to audi and bmw in ad campaigns, you're gonna have to start bringing more to the table. the 2.5 turbo is a outstanding motor, but if subaru wants to be world class, they need to diversify and up the ante i feel.

this is true, but when they are now trying to compare themselves to audi and bmw in ad campaigns, you're gonna have to start bringing more to the table. the 2.5 turbo is a outstanding motor, but if subaru wants to be world class, they need to diversify and up the ante i feel.

Right, that's why they need more H6 models. Like the rest of the world.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

i'd actually have to agree. i think the average person would want the h6 over the turbo 4. there are people who refuse to drive a 4 cylinder just on principal, regardless of the power it makes. i think turbocharging is still a bit of black magic in a lot of people's minds and it scares them off. i am a subaru fan and i want to see them do what is best. i don't feel they are doing that.

There are actually people in the world who fully understand all the benefits of forced induction - and choose normally aspirated engines. In fact, a lot of them. Some enthusiasts, some not.

Given Subarus success selling anything labeled Outback or STI, it's small wonder they did this marketing test.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

:icon_roll it's all lame if you ask me. Good thing I bought the only Subaru that interests me during the only year it was available. Doesn't look like SOA will maintain my business in the future... shame.

So what is it that will cause them to lose your business? The H6 Spec B in Europe has a 6 speed manual.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

So what is it that will cause them to lose your business? The H6 Spec B in Europe has a 6 speed manual.

That would be cool, but, alas I am an American living in America; thus my utilitarian enthusiast wants/needs are relentlessly crushed by SOA. :(

now rocking the 2007 Mini Cooper S

That would be cool, but, alas I am an American living in America; thus my utilitarian enthusiast wants/needs are relentlessly crushed by SOA. :(

We still should be thankful for the GREATEST year of Subaru's automotive history in the US - MY2005.

:(:(:(

We still should be thankful for the GREATEST year of Subaru's automotive history in the US - MY2005.

:(:(:(

:lol::lol:

What about the year they brought the STi to the states?

They discontinue a car that doesn’t sell might actually mean they are making the right moves for the company. Quit your ****ing whining

:lol::lol:

What about the year they brought the STi to the states?

They discontinue a car that doesn’t sell might actually mean they are making the right moves for the company. Quit your ****ing whining

That was the second greatest :lol:

As far the rest of your comment...

Archived